Alaria TS Used Caravan ( Lunar )
The Alaria TS is part of Lunar caravans luxury range and has two fixed single beds, a large end washroom, a great kitchen and a spacious lounge. For the ultimate touring experience Lunar have designed the Alaria TS model with the ingenious E&P self-leveling system. When you combine this with the convenience offered by a remote controlled motor-mover it means you can set up your caravan effortlessly in very little time at all.
Step inside the Alaria and you can't fail to notice the amount of daylight due in no small part to the quantity of sunroofs distributed throughout the caravan and the ‘Maxi Skyview’ roof light ( see photographs ) - a truly substantial rooflight offering loads of natural light into the caravan.
The Front Lounge
The front lounge has a large 'L' shaped sofa arrangement which gives plenty of room for stretching out whilst relaxing. Because this breaks with the more conventional seat either side with cabinet in-between layout there is a wall mounted occasional table which operates in the same way as a worktop extension flap.
- Seating - the 'L' shaped seating measures 2.10 metres by 1.65 metres before cushions are put in place, giving plenty of seating for a four berth caravan. As you would expect with a caravan of this age, seating is very comfortable and conforms to the latest standards.
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 3 directional spotlights each with their own switch This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. In addition to these there are 5 small LED downlighters for ambient light and a main ceiling light.
- Daylight - daylight into the front lounge is plentiful and is provided by a combination of the surrounding windows, a small skylight in the front and the large 'Maxi Skyview' above.
- Storage - The lounge has 2 main overhead lockers and 2 smaller units in the corners - one of which houses the Radio/CD player. At the same level there is a clear fronted drinks cabinet. Further storage comes in the shape of a footstool - the lid of which opens to reveal a rather handy storage unit. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed in three different ways; by using the front facing doors, by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ) or from outside using the key lockable door.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can either make the area into a double bed; 7' 3" x 4' 1" or a single; 5' 6" x 2' 5"
- Entertainment - There is a Pioneer DEH 4800BT Radio / CD player for entertainment. and enjoyment. It is situated in a small corner unit out of view. Smartphones and other music devices can be connect via the front USB, the Aux-in ports or via Bluetooth.
- Storage - The kitchen has 3 overhead storage cupboards and 2 large cupboards beneath the worktop. Inside these you will find vegetable baskets and a cutlery tray plus a large drawer type unit ( see photographs ). Beneath the cooker is a cupboard ideal for storing baking trays or similar and on the opposite side is another small cupboard beneath the fridge.
- Daylight - the window behind the hob and the rooflight above give balanced daylight into the kitchen area.
- Night-Time Lighting - over the hob is a Dometic extractor which has integrated lights. There are also a number of down lighters around the 'Maxi Skyview' that light up the kitchen area. There is surround lighting around the kitchen lockers.
- Cooker - The kitchen is fitted with a glass fronted Thetford Aspire 2, 42 litre oven and separate grill - with spark ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - A four burner hob with 3 gas and 1 electric plate.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Dometic automatic energy selection black panelled 180 litre, large capacity fridge / freezer with LED display
- Microwave - the silver Daewoo 800 watt microwave with eco standby system can be found in the opposite side.
- Sink - recessed stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
- Other - the kitchen has a Dometic cooker hood to keep condensation to a minimum. this also has integrated lights that are handy for illuminating the hob in low light conditions. There is a worktop extension flap ( see photographs ) for the preparation of food at meal times.
The TV Station
In the perfect position for viewing from the front lounge. At the bottom is a good sized cupboard with a partitioning shelf. The TV station has a pull-up / push down mains socket unit with three sockets and two handy USB charging ports ( see photographs ) and of course the usual Tv connection points, 12 volt and mains socket power points. There is also a wall mounted TV bracket with concertina extendable arm ( see photographs ).
A symmetrical ( one side mirrors the other ), galley style bedroom with fixed, single beds either side of the caravan. You use a sliding concertina room separator to close the area off at night.
- Storage - There are 4 wide overhead storage cupboards ( 2 either side ). At the headboard end of each bed is a small shelf. The space under each bed can be accessed either via the front drop-down door or by removing the mattress and lifting the support frame.
- Daylight - each side has a window plus there are two rooflights - so daylight is plentiful and well catered for.
- Night-Time Lighting - Directional spotlights have been placed at the headboard end of each bed - these are very useful for reading by. Additionally, each side of the bedroom has two downlighters and there is a main ceiling light.
- TV Connection Point - the bedroom has it's own TV connection point with both 12 volt and mains sockets. A wall mounted bracket for the television itself is provided.
The WC / Shower Room
A large WC / Shower room with plenty of room to move about and towel down after a shower is situated at the rear of the caravan. We will walk you round it from left to right as you enter.
Immediately on your left is a heated towel rail followed by the Thetford C260 cassette toilet with electric flush. The toilet has a window behind letting daylight into the room and a cupboard above suitable for toiletries. Moving round we have a tall, full height cupboard with hanging rail and shelving to the bottom.
Next we have washbasin with wall mounted mirror behind and another useful cupboard beneath. the washbasin has a single mixer tap. Moving on once more we come to the shower cubicle. this measures 80cm x 65cm and is very nicely finished. It has integrated shelves and is fitted with the popular Ecocamel shower head. It also has it's own light.
Finally, further storage is provided by a second, full height cupboard with hanging rail and 3 drawers to the bottom ( see photographs )
- Night-time Lighting - there is a main ceiling light and some down-lighters over the washbasin and as previously mentioned the shower cubicle has it's own light.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.
- Self Levelling - E&P self levelling system including hydraulic jacks. With the E&P Hydraulics Complete Level system, 2 hydraulic caravan jacks are mounted to the axle of the caravan so it can be raised and levelled side-to-side. These hydraulic legs take the weight of the caravan and also stabilise it. The standard crank supports are replaced with 4 hydraulically operated AL-KO “Big Foot” corner steadies, which help with the front-to-back levelling, giving 6 supports in total.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- Solar Panel - Fitted with a Truma 100 watt solar panel
- TV Signal - fitted with a Vision Plus VP4 signal booster and a Vision Plus Status 530 directional television aerial.
- Heating - ALDE Wet central heating / combi boiler system with inline pump.
- Refrigerator - Automatic Energy Selection black panelled 180 litre large capacity fridge / freezer with LED display
- Cooking - Glass fronted Thetford Aspire 2 separate grill and 42 litre oven - with spark ignition and flame failure device. 4-burner hob with 3 gas burners and 1 electric plate and Dometic CK2000 cooker hood with filter and integral lights above. Daewoo 800 watt microwave oven.
- Entertainment - Pioneer DEH 4800BT Radio / CD player. Smartphones and other music devices can be connect via the front USB, the Aux-in ports or via Bluetooth.
- Shower Cubicle - shower cubicle with full width, hinged door. Integrated shelves. LED shower light. Fitted with Ecocamel shower head. Approx size 80cm x 65cm
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C260 CWE swivel toilet with electric flush.
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Berth: 4
- Year: 2017
- Shipping Length: 7.885m (25' 10")
- Overall Width: 2.466m (8' 1")
- Maximum Weight: 1875kg
- Unladen weight: 1715kg
- Bed Size - Front Double: 2.244 x 1.260m ( 7' 3" x 4' 1" )
- Bed Size - Front Offside Single: 1.660 x 0.739m ( 5' 6" x 2' 5" )
- Bed Size - Rear Nearside: 1.867 x 0.768m ( 6' 2" x 2' 6" )
- Bed Size - Rear Single Offside: 1.867 x 0.768m ( 6' 2" x 2' 6" )