Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril
The Estoril is one of three, 4 berth caravans in the Alicanto Grande caravan range. All three models share a very similar, though not identical layout at the front of the caravan - with very similar front lounge and kitchen layouts. As you no doubt would expect, it is the bedroom layouts that differ significantly. The Estoril provides twin single beds, whilst the other models are fixed doubles. Like the Sintra, the Estoril is a single axle model.
The Estoril has an 8 foot wide body providing extra internal space for the front lounge, the kitchen, the bedroom and the washroom; indeed the entire caravan benefits from the extra room this width gives.
As previously mentioned, the 'galley' style bedroom of the Estoril provides two single beds. The beds have a superior foam fixed bed mattress construction with a memory foam top and fabric covering. Both beds are the same size - measuring 6' 4" x 2' 6".
When further sleeping space is required the front lounge area can be converted to a sleeping area at night. An 'easy bed make up system' is provided. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from under the 2 drawer cabinet and glides on rails along the length of the seats. It just helps converting the area into a sleeping area or converting it back to the lounge.
Naturally, all windows, skylights and rooflights have integrated blinds to cut out light and provide a darkened room ready for sleeping in. The front lounge will provide a double bed measuring 6' 8" x 5' 0" OR two single beds - 1 @ 5' 11" x 2' 1" and 1@ 6' 0" x 2' 1"
Front Lounge Features
Bailey have sought to add comfort and luxury to the front lounge, after all it is probably the place in the caravan that people spend the most time in when they are holidaying. To this end you will find that the seats have sprung bases and curved corner back rests with removable head rests.
Due to the extra width of the caravan, the occasional table that slides out from the chest of drawers is that bit wider. Some other nice touches include the soft closing drawers and cupboards, wall-mounted storage pockets for magazines and similar items and USB charging sockets in the directional spotlights.
The 'L' shaped design of the Estoril kitchen not only provides extra worktop space and additional storage space, but also serves as a 'natural' divide from the front lounge. Other practical elements of the kitchen include the provision of a splashback, a dedicated cutlery drawer, cooking options that include a microwave, a grill, a dual fuel hob and an oven and a Dometic 10-series 153 litre refrigerator with seperate freezer compartment.
As is standard these days, the oven, hob and grill have electronic ignition with a flame failure device.
A Further Feature To Mention
Almost a decade ago, Bailey caravans introduced the Alu-Tech Bodyshell, a significant departure from the conventional method of caravan construction that had remained unchanged for the previous three decades. The Alu-Tech Bodyshell provides increased strength and durability, improved insulation, improved protection, lighter caravans and better balanced caravans.
- Berths: 4
- Axle Type: Single Axle
- Internal Length: 6.112 m / 20 ' 1 "
- Shipping Length: 7.381 m / 24 ' 3 "
- Overall Width: 2.450 m / 8 ' 0 "
- Overall Height: 2.605 m / 8 ' 6 "
- Internal Headroom: 1.960 m / 6 ' 5 "
- Awning Size ( not supplied ): 1031 cm
- Tyre Sizes: 195/70 R15
- MTPLM: 1596 kg
- MRO: 1469 kg
- Total User Payload: 155 kg
- Bed Sizes:
Front Double: 2.032 m x 1.524 m ( 6 ' 8 " x 5 ' 0 " )
Front N/S Single: 1.8034 m x 0.635 m ( 5 ' 11 " x 2 ' 1 " )
Front O/S Single: 1.8288 m x 0.635 m ( 6 ' 0 " x 2 ' 1 " )
Rear N/S Fixed Single: 1.9304 m x 0.762 m ( 6 ' 4 " x 2 ' 6 " )
Rear O/S Fixed Single: 1.9304 m x 0.762 m ( 6 ' 4 " x 2 ' 6 " )
- Opening Vertical Skylight - A distinctive feature of the Bailey Alicanto Grande caravan range, the vertical front skylight provides lots of daylight into the front lounge area. It can be opened to provide ventilation and has integral ambient and task lighting.
- Security Features
1) Tracker - Tracker Monitor Thatcham CAT 7 approved Stolen Vehicle Recovery System ( includes first 3 months subscription fee ).
2) Tracker PIR activated intruder alarm featuring a tilt sensor and key fob operation.
3) Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
4) CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to the windows and inside gas locker.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chasis - The Alicanto Grande has an AL-KO one piece galvanised steel chasis, braking system and running gear.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - supplied with a 6 year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3 year transferable manufacturers components warranty, the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Truma Solar Panel - a 100 watt solar panel mounted on the roof helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with integrated header tank.
- Heating and Water Heating System - Alde Hydronic Compact 3020 programmable radiator heating system with combined water heating. Alde 3020 boiler for improved fuel economy. Washroom panel radiator.
- Refrigerator - Dometic 10-series 153 litre electronic fridge freezer with universal handed door mechanism.
- Branded DAB Radio / CD / MP3 Player - with USB connection point and Bluetooth capability.
- Shower Cubicle - fully lined rectangular shower cubicle with bi-folding door. Inboard shower unit with ceramic ball mixer tap and the very popular energy saving EcoCamel shower head.
- Signal Reception/ TV Details - The Estoril is fitted with a Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial. Two TV stations with 230v, 12v and aerial sockets.
- Oven & Grill - Fitted with a Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - Fitted with a Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners.
- Microwave - Fitted with a 800 watt microwave oven.
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 10/12/2019. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril - New Caravan
Personal Contract Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 338.64
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Virtual 360 Degrees Tour