Bailey Pageant Champagne Series 6 - Used Caravan
This 4 berth caravan has a roomy washroom to the rear and a fixed dinette for meal-times. The AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser helps provide a somewhat more assured towing experience. Internally and externally the caravan is in good condition and has some nice features such as an external 230v socket. We describe the interior in detail below.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - each seat measures 1.9 metres. This is before cushions are put in place and from the end of the seat up to the drawer cabinet is 1.4 metres, giving plenty of seating for four people. Seating is still comfortable and firm.
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 4 directional spotlights each with their own switch This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. In addition to these there are two lights with shades/diffusers ( see photographs ) and 4 fixed spotlights around the rooflight.
- Daylight - daylight into the front lounge is provided by the surrounding side and front windows with a good amount from the large rooflight.
- Storage - The lounge has 6 overhead lockers plus 2 shelf corner units. In addition to these there are three drawers in the cabinet between the seats and storage beneath the seats. This can be accessed in two different ways; by using the handy front facing doors but these only give partial access or by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ).
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can either make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 4' 5" or two single beds; 1 @ 6' 2" x 2' 3" and 1 @ 5' 11" x 2' 3"
- Other - There is a Radio / CD player with two stereo speakers for entertainment and your enjoyment. It is located in one of the overhead lockers. There is a drop-down shelf for a TV with TV connection and power points. Both the TV connection point and the radio are connected to a signal booster. The top of the drawer cabinet provides a handy pull-out occasional table.
- Storage - The kitchen has 2 overhead storage cupboards, 2 good sized drawers and a useful cupboard beneath the oven. If you require further storage then directly opposite there are 2 overhead lockers in the dinette area.
- Daylight - there is a small window behind the hob that gives daylight to the worktop but daylight also comes into the kitchen from the larger window on the opposite side of the caravan.
- Night-Time Lighting - for general light to the kitchen area there is a main ceiling light. To light up the worktop there is also a directional spotlight and a strip light ( these are positioned directly under the overhead cupboards ).
- Cooker - The kitchen is fitted with a Spinflo combined grill and domestic style glass fronted oven with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - A Spinflo recessed four burner hob unit.
- Microwave - there is a Daewoo microwave to give extra cooking options
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Dometic 117 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and a full width freezer compartment to the top ( see photographs ).
- Sink - recessed stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
- Other - there is a ventillation fan extractor in the ceiling to reduce condensation from cooking.
In the perfect position for when meals are being served, the dinette is of course directly opposite the kitchen area. There are 2 overhead cupboards and 2 shelf units that can be utilised for the kitchen if you so desire and there is further storage under the seats. This area can of course be utilised for sleeping. When used for this purpose it is separated by a curtain that is drawn round on a ceiling mounted rail. The bed sizes are: 1 @ 5' 11" x 2' 2" and 1 @ 5' 9" x 2' 0". There are 2 directional spotlights to provide light when the curtain is drawn.
The TV Station
There is no dedicated TV station area as such - there is a fold-down shelf with TV connection point and both 12 volt and mains power sockets just at the end of the front lounge area. The aerial connection point is of course linked to a signal booster and aerial.
The WC / Shower Room
A good sized WC / Shower room with plenty of room to move about and towel down after a shower. The washroom is situated at the rear of the caravan. Within the room is a large wardrobe style cupboard with hanging rail, shelves and floor space for shoes and boots. There is also a good sized cupboard beneath the washbasin that would suit the storage of toiletries.
- Night-Time Lighting - as you enter the washroom there is a fixed spotlight overhead. There is another fixed spotlight over the vanity area and to give general light there is a main ceiling light.
- Daylight - there is a small window behind the cassette toilet and a small amount of daylight comes into the washroom via the roof vent.
- Chassis - an AL-KO galvanised chasis with Euro-axle.
- AL-KO AKS 2004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- Security - fitted with IDM-3 infra-red security alarm
- Heating - Truma 3002 3kw gas heater and supplementary 230v Ultraheat system with automatic ignition and silent running night setting.
- Refrigerator - Dometic 104 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and full width freezer compartment.
- Cooking - Spinflo combined grill and domestic style glass fronted oven with electronic ignition and flame failure device. Spinflo recessed 4-burner hob unit incorporating flush fitting glass hinged lid with conveniently located side controls.
- Radio / CD Player - with USB connection point. Connected to stereo speakers.
- Shower Cubicle - shower cubicle with double door entry - approx size 70cm x 70cm
- Cassette Toilet - Swivel Thetford casette toilet with electric flush and integrated header tank.
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Berth: 2
- Year: 2004
- Shipping Length: 6.508 (21' 5")
- Overall Width: 2.28m (7' 6")
- Maximum Weight: 1385kg (27.3cwt)
- Unladen weight: 1160kg (22.8cwt)
- Bed Size - Front Double: 7' 0" x 4' 7"
- Bed Size - Front Singles: 2 @ 6' 2" x 2' 4"