Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Caravan Description - A Walk Through
The Bailey Pegasus Grande SE Brindisi is one of four, 4 berth caravans in the Pegasus Grande SE caravan range. The Brindisi is very similar to the Bologna. The essential differences are two fold; the Brindisi is shorter in length than the Bologna and therefore does not provide as much interior space, however it also means that it can be towed by more vehicles than the Bologna. The second difference is that the Brindisi has a single axle.
The Grande SE Brindisi has a transverse double island bed. Transverse means that the headboard of the bed is mounted against a side wall of the caravan not the rear wall. Island beds have room all-around them and therefore they can be accessed from both the left and right side. This means that there is no need for anyone to climb over the co-sleeper when making night-time visits to other parts of the caravan. This advantage makes island beds popular with many caravanners.
When further sleeping space is required the front lounge area can be converted to a sleeping area at night. The SE Brindisi will provide a double bed measuring 7' 4" x 4' 0".
An 'easy bed make up system' is provided. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from under the 2 drawer cabinet and glides on rails along the length of the seats. It just helps converting the area into a sleeping area or converting it back to the lounge. Naturally, all windows, skylights and rooflights have integrated blinds to cut out light and provide a darkened room ready for sleeping in.
A Feature To Mention
Almost a decade ago, Bailey caravans introduced the Alu-Tech Bodyshell, a significant departure from the conventional method of caravan construction that had remained unchanged for the previous three decades. The Alu-Tech Bodyshell provides increased strength and durability, improved insulation, improved protection, lighter caravans and better balanced caravans.
- Opening Vertical Skylight - A distinctive feature of the Bailey Pegasus Grande SE caravan range, the vertical front skylight provides lots of daylight into the front lounge area. It can be opened to provide ventilation.
- Security Features
1) Tracker - Tracker Retrieve Stolen Vehicle Recovery System ( includes first 3 months subscription fee ).
2) Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
3) CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to the windows and inside gas locker.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chassis - The Pegasus Grande SE has an AL-KO one piece galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - supplied with a 6 year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3 year transferable manufacturers components warranty, the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Truma Solar Panel - a 100 watt solar panel mounted on the roof helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-260 cassette toilet
- Heating and Water Heating System - Truma combi 6 heating system with combined water and room heating with dual fuel 6kw gas or 1.8kw electric power
- Refrigerator - Dometic 103 litre refrigerator & 12 litre freezer with electronic ignition
- Radio - Branded DAB Radio with USB connection point and Bluetooth capability
- Shower Cubicle - Inboard shower unit with ceramic ball mixer tap and Ecocamel shower head.
- Signal Reception/ TV Details - The Brindisi Se is fitted with a Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial.
- Oven & Grill - Fitted with a Thetford ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - Fitted with a Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners
- Microwave - 700 watt Dometic microwave oven with non-moving ceramic hot plate
- Berths: 4
- Axle Type: Single Axle
- Internal Length: 5.904 m / 19 ' 4 "
- Shipping Length: 7.381 m / 24 ' 3 "
- Overall Width: 2.450 m / 8 ' 0 "
- Overall Height: 2.583 m / 8 ' 6 "
- Internal Headroom: 1.960 m / 6 ' 5 "
- Awning Size ( not supplied ): 1030 cm
- Tyre Sizes: 195 / 70R15
- MTPLM: 1539 kg
- MRO: 1384 kg
- Total User Payload: 155 kg
- Bed Sizes:
Front Double: 2.23m x 1.23m / 7'4" x 4'0" Measured from the widest point
Rear Double: 1.91m x 1.39m / 6'3" x 4'7" Measured from the widest point
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 10/12/2019. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Bailey Pegasus Grande Bologna - New Caravan
Personal Contract Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 297.22
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Bailey Pegasus Grande SE Brindisi - 360 Degree Tour