Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Caravan Description - A Walk Through
The 6 berth, Bailey Pegasus Grande SE Turin is an excellent and well featured caravan that is highly suitable for a family caravanning holiday. With a fixed double bed and washroom to the rear, and a good sized front lounge it provides loads of excellent living space for everyone. As mealtimes are a significant time of the day for families, you will be delighted to see the dinette directly opposite the kitchen and the light and airy front lounge is a great place for all the family to spend important holiday time together in comfort.
The Grande SE Turin is just one of two, 6 berth caravans in the Pegasus Grande range - the other being the Pegasus Grande Palermo. Both caravans have twin axles, both share the same overall length and width and indeed much of the layout is the same or very similar. It is in the sleeping arrangements where they differ most. The SE Turin has a fixed double bed to the rear ( bed size: 6' 1" x 4' 6" ), whilst the Palermo provides fixed bunk beds.
When further beds are needed at night then both the front lounge and the dinette can be used. When preparing the front lounge you have a choice of converting it to a double bed or two single beds. The double bed will measure 7' 1" x 4' 10" or alternatively the two single beds will be 6' 2" x 2' 2" and 6' 3" x 2' 2". The Dinette area will provide a bed measuring 6' 6" x 3' 9".
An 'easy bed make up system' is provided. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from under the 2 drawer cabinet and glides on rails along the length of the seats. It just helps converting the area into a sleeping area or converting it back to the lounge. ( Note: the image of the nighttime layout only shows the double bed layout ). Naturally, all windows, skylights and rooflights have integrated blinds to cut out light and provide a darkened room ready for sleeping in.
A Feature To Mention
Almost a decade ago, Bailey caravans introduced the Alu-Tech Bodyshell, a significant departure from the conventional method of caravan construction that had remained unchanged for the previous three decades. The Alu-Tech Bodyshell provides increased strength and durability, improved insulation, improved protection, lighter caravans and better balanced caravans.
- Opening Vertical Skylight - A distinctive feature of the Bailey Pegasus Grande SE caravan range, the vertical front skylight provides lots of daylight into the front lounge area. It can be opened to provide ventilation.
- Security Features
1) Tracker - Tracker Retrieve Stolen Vehicle Recovery System ( includes first 3 months subscription fee ).
2) Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
3) CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to the windows and inside gas locker.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chassis - The Pegasus Grande SE has an AL-KO one piece galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - supplied with a 6 year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3 year transferable manufacturers components warranty, the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Truma Solar Panel - a 100 watt solar panel mounted on the roof helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-260 cassette toilet
- Heating and Water Heating System - Truma combi 6 heating system with combined water and room heating with dual fuel 6kw gas or 1.8kw electric power
- Refrigerator - Dometic 10-series 153 litre electronic fridge freezer with universal handed door mechanism
- Radio - Branded DAB Radio with USB connection point and Bluetooth capability
- Shower Cubicle - Inboard shower unit with ceramic ball mixer tap and Ecocamel shower head.
- Signal Reception/ TV Details - The Messina Se is fitted with a Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial.
- Oven & Grill - Fitted with a Thetford ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - Fitted with a Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners
- Microwave - 700 watt Dometic microwave oven with non-moving ceramic hot plate
- Berths: 6
- Axle Type: Twin Axle
- Internal Length: 6.334 m / 20 ' 9 "
- Shipping Length: 7.863 m / 25 ' 10 "
- Overall Width: 2.450 m / 8 ' 0 "
- Overall Height: 2.583 m / 8 ' 6 "
- Internal Headroom: 1.960 m / 6 ' 5 "
- Awning Size ( not supplied ): 1077 cm
- Tyre Sizes: 185 / 65R14
- MTPLM: 1724 kg
- MRO: 1544 kg
- Total User Payload: 180 kg
- Bed Sizes:
Front Double: 2.17m x 1.46m ( 7' 1" x 4' 10" ) Measured from the widest point
Front N/S Single: 1.87m x 0.66m ( 6' 2" x 2' 2" ) Measured from the widest point
Front O/S Single: 1.90m x 0.66m ( 6' 3" x 2' 2" ) Measured from the widest point
Mid O/S Double: 1.99m x 1.13m ( 6' 6" x 3' 9" ) Measured from the widest point
Rear Fixed Double: 1.86m x 1.37m ( 6'1" x 4'6" ) Measured from the widest point
YOUR NEW PURCHASE COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Please ask about the finance options available
Please note: Illustration only. Figures correct at the time of publishing on this web page and are subject to change.
Make and Model
Bailey Pegasus Grande SE Turin - New Caravan
Personal Contract Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 379.52
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Bailey Pegasus Grande SE Turin - 360 Degree Tour