Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Pegasus Grande Turin Used Caravan - 2019
This 2019, 6 berth, twin axle, Bailey Pegasus Grande Turin is of course in excellent condition both internally and externally. As you will see from the photographs the floor still has the protective plastic cover on it. The caravan also comes with the benefits of a motor-mover ( please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor-movers are excellent for taking the stress ( mentally and physically ) out of the exacting task of positioning the caravan both on the camping site and on the home driveway.
With road safety and practicalities in mind this caravan has a combination of the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, the AL-KO AKS stabiliser and AL-KO shock absorbers - a combination that should give you a safe and pleasant towing experience.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - the Grande Turin provides a good amount of seating suitable for a 6 berth caravan. Each seat provides 136cm approximately of available seating ( actual seating length is longer - 189cm approximately before the draw cabinet and bolster cushions are taken into account ).
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 3 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'corners'. 1 of these lights also has a handy USB charging port. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there are 2 fixed spotlights on the ceiling and long LED striplights above the top cupboards.
- Daylight - The lounge has plenty of daylight sources. Daylight comes into the lounge area via the surrounding windows, the large front skylight and the rooflight above. The rooflight also provides a means of controlling the lounge temperature particularly in hot weather.
- Storage - The lounge has 2 overhead lockers of a good width. In the front corners are 2 good sized single overhead lockers also. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ). Additional storage is provided by the 2 drawers in the drawer cabinet - if you are only use to a 'standard' width caravan you will notice the extra width of these draws. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ).
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 4' 9" x 7' 1" or two single beds ( both ): 2' 1" x 6' 2"
- Entertainment - There is a a JVC Radio / CD player ( JVC KD-R464 ). This is connected to JVC stereo speakers for good sound quality. It is also connected to the Vision Plus VP3 signal booster.
- Other - there is a handy, extra wide, occasional table that pulls out from / slides in to the central 2 drawer cabinet.
The Dining Area
The dinette or dining area is directly opposite you as you enter the caravan and is very sensibly positioned in relation to the kitchen.
- Seating - each of the two seats in the dinette measures 112cm approximately.
- Night-Time Lighting - The dining area has 2 directional spotlights.
- Daylight - Daylight comes to the dining area directly via the landscape window but additional light comes from the surrounding areas - the front lounge, the kitchen and the window in the front door.
- Storage - The dinette has 2 quite wide, overhead lockers. Further storage is available under both seats.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The dining area has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the dinette into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 3' 8" x 6' 6"
This caravan has a standard TV connection point at the front of the caravan with the usual 12 volt and mains power sockets as well as a standard coax connection point. However an additional satellite point with mains socket has been fitted on your right as you enter the caravan and is therefore ideally positioned for viewing from the front lounge.
- Storage - The kitchen has 2, wide overhead cupboards, a cupboard over the microwave, a good sized cupboard with 2 doors beneath the worktop, storage space beneath the oven and a large drawer.
- Daylight - the wide window behind the hob and sink, and the rooflight above bring direct daylight in to the kitchen.
- Night-Time Lighting - 2 fixed spotlights shine down onto the worktop/ sink and hob whilst further light comes from a an LED striplight above the overhead locker cupboard.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device. The Thetford hob is dual-fuel with an electric hotplate and 3 gas burners. Additional cooking options are provided by the stainless steel 800 watt microwave.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen has a Thetford 145 litre tower fridge and a 28 litre freezer with electronic ignition.
- Other - the kitchen has a stainless steel sink. The worktop is 'extended' by the flush fit hob cover that matches the rest of the work-surface.
The bedroom provides the comfort and convenience of a fixed double bed. At night the bedroom is isolated from the rest of the caravan via a curtain that runs on a ceiling mounted rail.
- Storage - There are 2 wide overhead lockers and a good sized corner shelf in the bedroom. The larger wardrobe style cupboard with hanging rail and shelving is just outside but close to hand. There is of course, a space under the bed that can be used for storage as well.
- Daylight - there is a single window plus a small rooflight above giving daylight to the bedroom. The rooflight also provides a means of controlling the temperature of the bedroom space.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 2 directional spotlights in total ( 1 has a USB charging port ). In addition to these there are LED striplights above the overhead lockers.
- Sleeping - the fixed double bed measurements are: 6' 1" x 4' 7" but do bear in mind the bed's shape.
The Washroom / Shower Cubicle
The Washroom and Shower are situated towards the rear of the caravan but in such a way as they can be accessed from the front of the caravan without disturbing those in the bedroom area when the curtain is pulled around.
- Daylight - there is no window but daylight does come into the washroom via the roof-vent. The roof vent will also help with moisture control.
- Night-Time Lighting - there is an LED striplight above the overhead lockers and a fixed spotlight in the shower cubicle.
- Storage - includes a set of small shelves on the left as you enter, a cupboard beneath the washbasin and a wall mounted cupboard above the cassette toilet.
- Shower Cubicle - the shower cubicle measures 88 x 60cm approximately. It has it's own fixed spotlight and a bi-fold entry/exit door.
- Opening Vertical Skylight - A distinctive feature of the Bailey Pegasus Grande caravan range, the vertical front skylight provides lots of daylight into the front lounge area. It can be opened to provide ventilation.
- Security Features
1) Tracker - Tracker Retrieve Stolen Vehicle Recovery System ( includes first 3 months subscription fee ).
2) Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
3) CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to the windows and inside gas locker.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chassis - The Pegasus Grande has an AL-KO one piece galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - supplied with a 6 year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3 year transferable manufacturers components warranty, the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Truma Solar Panel - a 100 watt solar panel mounted on the roof helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-260 cassette toilet
- Heating and Water Heating System - Truma combi 6 heating system with combined water and room heating with dual fuel 6kw gas or 1.8kw electric power
- Refrigerator - Dometic 145 litre tower refrigerator and 28 litre freezer with electronic ignition.
- Branded DAB Radio / CD / MP3 Player - with iPod / MP3 player connection point.
- Shower Cubicle - fully lined rectangular shower cubicle with bi-folding door.
- Signal Reception/ TV Details - The Bologna is fitted with a Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial.
- Oven & Grill - Fitted with a Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - Fitted with a Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners.
- Microwave - Fitted with a 800 watt microwave oven.
- Berths: 6
- Internal Length: 6.334 m / 20 ' 9 "
- Shipping Length: 7.863 m / 25 ' 10 "
- Overall Width: 2.450 m / 8 ' 0 "
- Overall Height: 2.583 m / 8 ' 6 "
- Internal Headroom: 1.960m / 6 ' 5 "
- Awning Size ( not supplied ): 1077 cm
- Tyre Sizes: 185 / 65R14
- MTPLM: 1686 kg
- MRO: 1507 kg
- Total User Payload: 179 kg
- Bed Sizes:
Front Double: 2.1598 m x 1.448 m ( 7 ' 1 " x 4 ' 9 " )
Front N/S Single: 1.88 m x 0.635 m ( 6 ' 2 " x 2 ' 1 " )
Front O/S Single: 1.88 m x 0.635 m ( 6 ' 2 " x 2 ' 1 " )
Mid O/S Double: 1.981m x 1.118 m ( 6 ' 6 " x 3 ' 8 " )
Rear Fixed Double: 1.854m x 1.397 m ( 6 ' 1 " x 4 ' 7 " )
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 10/12/2019. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Bailey Pegasus Grande Turin Used Caravan - 2019
Hire Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 295.94
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.