Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Pegasus GT65 Genoa Used Caravan
This 2014, 2 berth, Bailey caravan is in a lovely condition both internally and externally. The Pegasus GT65 Genoa has a Bailey Alutech bodyshell - just some of the benefits this provides include increased strength and durability, enhanced thermal insulation and lighter caravans, so that your car stands more chance of being suitable for towing this caravan.
This caravan also comes with an AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System and an AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser, a combination that gives an excellent and assured towing experience. Underneath the caravan body you will find an AL-KO galvanised steel chassis.
The Front Lounge
At the very front of the caravan is a full width sill which has been integrated to also function as the drawer cabinet top. Tucked into a corner of this sill is a TV connection point, with both mains and 12 volt power points this makes it easier to sit a TV on top of the sill and connect it to the aerial for signal.
Due to the combination of the large front vertical panoramic window, the surrounding windows and the rooflight above, the front lounge of the Pegasus GT65 Genoa has a very good amount of natural light coming into it. This helps to make it a pleasant space to relax in during your holiday.
The modern seating is equally as pleasurable to use. As you will see from the photographs there is a two drawer cabinet separating the seats, with an easy access, occasional table that slides out and back in from the top. The table is very handy when relaxing with a drink or reading.
- Seating - the seating actually projects beyond the 2 drawer cabinet ( see photographs ) but from the end of the seat up to the cabinet is 1.72 metres approximately on both sides. The actual seats are 1.87 metres approximately long in total. The modern, seating is comfortable and in a good condition.
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 4 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'four corners'. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there are 2 fixed spotlights on the ceiling.
- Daylight - Daylight comes into the lounge area via the surrounding windows, the tall front skylight and the rooflight above.
- Storage - The lounge has 6 overhead lockers of fairly standard width. The 'cabinet' between the seats provides 2 drawers ( the fuse box occupies the bottom of this cabinet ). The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ) ( There are small front doors but they give very limited access ).
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from under the seats ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 8" x 5' 9" or two single beds: 1@ 6' 5" x 2' 5" and 1@ 6' 1" x 2' 5"
- Entertainment - There is a Pioneer DEH-150MP Radio / CD player for entertainment and enjoyment and is connected to Pioneer stereo speakers and a signal booster.
Situated reasonably centrally in the caravan and directly in front of you as you enter, this is a well equipped kitchen.
- Storage - At the top of the kitchen there is a row of cupboards with 5 'frosted' doors. Beneath the sink there is a cupboard that has a cutlery tray and 2 other shelves ( see photographs ). Below the oven is the usual storage cupboard for baking trays and similar items and there is also a small wall mounted spice rack available.
If further kitchen storage is required then there is quite a number immediately to hand on the opposite side of the caravan ( along with the microwave ).
- Daylight - the wide window behind the hob and sink, the window in the main entrance door and the rooflight in the ceiling all provide daylight into the kitchen.
- Night-Time Lighting - There are 2 fixed spotlights to illuminate the sink, worktop and hob areas and 3 fixed spotlights in-front of the 'frosted' cupboards. For general light to the kitchen there is also a main ceiling light.
- Cooking - Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device. Thetford dual-fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners. Stainless steel Daewoo 800 watt microwave oven.
- Refrigerator - Dometic 103 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and detachable full width freezer compartment.
- Microwave - A stainless steel 800 watt, Daewoo microwave.
The Washroom is situated at the rear of the caravan. Immediately on your left as you enter, you will find the large wardrobe. This has a hanging rail at the top with shelves at the bottom. Next, there is a Thetford C-260 cassette toilet. Above this is a wall mounted mirror and slightly to the right of that is a very handy corner unit. Moving further around we find the washbasin with storage both beneath and immediately to the right. The window is above the washbasin.
Finally, you come to the shower cubicle. The shower cubicle measures 80cm x 70cm approximately. It has a roof vent which helps to control moisture. The shower is fitted with the popular EcoCamel shower head.
- Daylight - the window above the washbasin and the roof vent in the shower cubicle bring daylight into the washroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the main area is lit by a main ceiling light and a single fixed spot light above the washbasin
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.