Bailey Pegasus GT70 Verona Used Caravan
This 2018, 4 berth, Bailey caravan is in a really excellent condition both internally and externally. The Pegasus GT70 Verona has a Bailey Alutech bodyshell - just some of the benefits this provides include increased strength and durability, enhanced thermal insulation and lighter caravans, so that your car stands more chance of being suitable for towing this caravan.
This caravan also comes with an AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System and an AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser, a combination that gives an excellent and assured towing experience. Underneath the caravan body you will find an AL-KO galvanised steel chasis. There is a Hartal, two part access door ( stable door ) which will provide lovely ventilation during the hot summer months. The door is fitted with a window blind and waste bin.
The Front Lounge
At the very front of the caravan is a full width sill which has been integrated to also function as the drawer cabinet top. Tucked into a corner of this sill is a TV connection point, with both mains and 12 volt power points this makes it easier to sit a TV on top of the sill and connect it to the aerial for signal.
Due to the combination of the large front vertical panoramic window, the surrounding windows and the rooflight above, the front lounge of the Pegasus GT70 Verona has a very good amount of natural light coming into it. This helps to make it a pleasant space to relax in during your holiday.
The modern seating is equally as pleasurable to use. As you will see from the photographs there is a two drawer cabinet separating the seats, with an easy access, occasional table that slides out and back in from the top. The table is very handy when relaxing with a drink or reading.
- Seating - the seating actually projects beyond the 2 drawer cabinet ( see photographs ) but from the end of the seat up to the cabinet is 1.35 metres approximately on both sides. The actual seats are 1.59 metres approximately long in total. The modern, seating is comfortable and in a good condition.
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 4 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'four corners'. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there are 7 small fixed spotlights dotted around the area to provide ambient lighting.
- Daylight - Daylight comes into the lounge area via the surrounding windows, the tall front skylight and the rooflight above.
- Storage - The lounge has 4 overhead lockers of fairly standard width. At the same height are 2 good sized, handy shelves - one in each corner of the caravan. The 'cabinet' between the seats provides 2 drawers and a useful cupboard / storage space beneath. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ).
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 5" x 4' 6" or two single beds: 1@ 5' 4" x 2' 3" and 1@ 5' 3" x 2' 3"
- Entertainment - There is a Pioneer DEH-150MP Radio / CD player for entertainment and enjoyment and is connected to Pioneer stereo speakers and a signal booster.
Situated reasonably centrally in the caravan and directly in front of you as you enter, this is a well equipped kitchen. There is a handy, worktop extension, which can be flipped up and down to suit your requirements.
- Storage - The kitchen has 2 standard width, overhead cupboards above the worktop- one of which has a shelf and the other has plate and bottle racks fitted. Beneath the worktop there are 3 cupboards in total, of varying sizes - these include to the left, a curved fronted cupboard which contains a cutlery drawer and 3 shelves. The other 2 cupboards are either side of the oven. Beneath the cooker is a cupboard ideal for storing baking trays etc. If further kitchen storage is required then there is a cupboard on the opposite side of the caravan, above the fridge which can be easily accessed and utilised.
- Daylight - the wide window behind the hob and sink, the window in the main entrance door and the rooflight in the ceiling all provide daylight into the kitchen.
- Night-Time Lighting - There are 2 fixed spotlights to illuminate the sink, worktop and hob areas and a number of small lights for ambient lighting.
- Cooker - Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - A Thetford dual fuel hob - 3 gas burners and 1 electric hotplate.
- Refrigerator - The Dometic 134 litre tower refrigerator with freezer top box are on the opposite side of the caravan to the main kitchen area and above them is another good sized storage cupboard.
- Microwave - A stainless steel 800 watt, Daewoo microwave with Eco Zero Stand-By System.
The bedroom provides the comfort and convenience of a fixed double bed. Many people dislike having to transform areas of the caravan to and from sleeping areas. There is a sliding, folding room separator, between the bedroom and the front of the caravan.
- Storage - There are 4 overhead lockers in total with 2 shelf units between them. The larger wardrobe style cupboard with hanging rail and shelving is set into a corner of the bedroom ( immediately on your left as you enter from the kitchen ). There is of course, a large space under the bed that can be used for storage as well.
- Daylight - the wide window opposite the bed and the good-sized rooflight above give balanced daylight to the bedroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 2 fixed spotlights plus the 2 directional spotlights above the headboard end of the bed. In addition to these there are 5 small lights that provide ambient lighting.
- Sleeping - the double bed measurements are 6' 7" x 4' 5" - but do note that these dimensions do not reflect the shape of the bed. Windows and rooflights have integral blinds to cut out light at night.
The Washroom is situated at the rear of the caravan. Immediately on your left as you enter, you will find a wall mounted mirror and below that a towel holder. Next, there is a Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with integrated header tank and above this a wall mounted cupboard. Moving further around we find the washbasin with storage both beneath and immediately to the right. Finally, you come to the shower cubicle.
- Daylight - the landscape window and vent in the shower cubicle bring daylight into the washroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the main area is lit by a large ceiling light whilst the shower cubicle has 2 fixed spot lights. There is also 1 small spotlight over the wall mounted mirror.
- Shower Cubicle - measures 80 x 68cm approximately. The shower is fitted with the popular EcoCamel shower head. It has an integrated shelf and a roof vent to reduce condensation. Entry and exit is via a bi-fold door.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.