Pegasus GT70 Key Features
Updated with NEW FEATURES, whilst
OLD FAVOURITES have been kept. Explore the features of this updated caravan range.
- BODYSHELL - A 'Polar White' bodyshell. All GT70 caravans are made using Bailey's Alu-Tech Bodyshell, providing lighter caravans and more thermally efficient caravans. Supplied with a 6 year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3 year transferable manufacturers components warranty, the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- CHASSIS - All GT70's feature an AL-KO one-piece galvanised chassis, braking system and running gear.
- AL-KO ATC TRAILER CONTROL SYSTEM - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 STABILISER - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- TRUMA SOLAR PANEL - a 100 watt solar panel mounted on the roof helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- SUNROOF - A new double glazed polyplastic opening sunroof complete with night blind is included in the front dome.
- TV AERIAL - Supplied with a Vision Plus Status 550 telescopic directional TV aerial.
- FURNITURE - Furniture throughout the caravan now shows-off Bailey's Mendip Ash finish and this is combined with domestic style fixtures and fittings in a chrome finish. The vented aircraft style overhead lockers have split level storage.
- UPHOLSTERY - The foam filled upholstery uses a high density filling with premium quality fabrics ( the new standard pattern is called 'Bletchley' ).
- MATTRESS - The 'Dream Sleep' mattress with 'Honeycore' foam construction and breathable anti-bacterial cushions are now made using a superior construction method. To improve comfort even further the sofa now has a higher backrest.
- SHOWER CUBICLE - A single piece, fully lined, domestic style shower cubicle that is fitted with the very popular EcoCamel shower head.
- BED MAKE-UP - Nothing to do with blush or eyeliner - the bed make-up system has easy glide tracks and helps transforming the front lounge area into a sleeping area so much easier and practical.
- REFRIGERATOR - All models have Dometic refrigerators with electronic ignition. Single axle models are supplied with a 134 capacity refrigerator and twin axle models are fitted with a 145 litre refrigerator.
- OVEN AND GRILL - A Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device. The Thetford hob is dual fuel with an electric hotplate and 3 gas burners.
- MICROWAVE - A stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven.
- WORKTOP - There is a drop-down kitchen worktop extension for when extra kitchen work room is needed. The worktop is in a new 'Burnt Oak' finish.
Safety and Security Features
- AL-KO ATC TRAILER CONTROL SYSTEM - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC stands for Automatic Trailer Control. It’s an electronic anti-snaking system for touring caravans. The anti-snaking device helps the driver of a towing vehicle handle unexpected driving hazards such as braking traffic and crosswinds from overtaking vehicles.
- STABILISER - AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser. AL-KO AKS Stabilisers suppress small swinging and pitching movements when towing, providing a safer, more comfortable driving experience.
- WHEELS - the laser balanced wheels are fitted with 'security' tyres and anti-tamper WSL safety bolts.
- SECURITY - High security one-key operation throughout. CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to windows and inside the gas locker. Concealed security data chip within the caravan construction.
- ALARMS - Smoke alarm. Carbon monoxide alarm.