Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Pegasus Verona Series 2 Used Caravan
This 2012, 4 berth, Bailey caravan is in a good condition both internally and externally. The Pegasus Verona has a Bailey Alutech bodyshell - just some of the benefits this provides include increased strength and durability, enhanced thermal insulation and lighter caravans, so that your car stands more chance of being suitable for towing this caravan.
This caravan also comes with an AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System and an AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser, a combination that gives an excellent and assured towing experience. Underneath the caravan body you will find an AL-KO galvanised steel chassis.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - the caravan has 'U' shaped seating because there is no drawer cabinet separating the seats. Approximate seating dimensions are 170cm x 180cm x 143cm ( before cushions / bolsters are put on ). The seating is comfortable and in a good condition.
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 4 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'four corners'. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there is a LED stiplight set behind the front pelmet and 2 lights with front diffuser covers set into the corners of the lounge.
- Daylight - Daylight comes into the lounge area via the surrounding windows and the rooflight above.
- Storage - The lounge has 6 overhead lockers of fairly standard width but note that 1 locker houses the radio. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ).
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 10" x 5' 3" or two single beds: 1@ 5' 6" x 2' 3" and 1@ 5' 3" x 2' 3"
- Entertainment - There is a JVC KD-R223 Radio / CD player for entertainment and enjoyment that is connected to stereo speakers and a signal booster.
Situated reasonably centrally in the caravan and directly in front of you as you enter.
- Storage - The kitchen has 5 overhead cupboards with 'frosted' door fronts. Beneath the worktop there is a cupboard with a cutlery draw and storage baskets.
- Daylight - the wide window behind the hob and sink, the window in the main entrance door and the rooflight in the ceiling all provide daylight into the kitchen.
- Night-Time Lighting - There are 2 fixed spotlights to illuminate the sink, worktop and hob areas and 4 fixed spotlights in front of the overhead cupboards.
- Cooker - The kitchen has a Thetford combined oven and grill with electronic ignition. There is also a stainless steel Daewoo 800 watt microwave oven.
- Hob - A Thetford hob with 4 gas burners.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen has a Dometic refrigerator with electronic ignition.
Because of it's position in the caravan the TV station serves both the front lounge and the bedroom area ( there is a viewing hatch for the bedroom ). The station has the usual TV connection point, 12 volt and mains power sockets.
The bedroom provides the comfort and convenience of a fixed double bed. Many people dislike having to transform areas of the caravan to and from sleeping areas. There is a sliding, folding room separator, between the bedroom and the front of the caravan.
- Storage - There are 5 overhead lockers in total with 2 shelf units in the corners. The larger wardrobe style cupboard with hanging rail and shelving is set into a corner of the bedroom ( immediately on your left as you enter from the kitchen ). There is of course, a large space under the bed that can be used for storage as well.
- Daylight - the wide window opposite the bed and the good-sized rooflight above give balanced daylight to the bedroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 2 directional spotlights above the headboard end of the bed. In addition to these there is a LED striplight tucked behind the small pelmet and a fixed spotlight over the wall mounted mirror.
- Sleeping - the double bed measurements are 6' 4" x 4' 6" - but do note that these dimensions do not reflect the shape of the bed. Windows and rooflights have integral blinds to cut out light at night.
The Washroom is situated at the rear of the caravan. Immediately on your left as you enter, you will find a wall mounted mirror and below that a towel holder. Next, there is a Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with a wall mounted cupboard set into the corner. Moving further around we find the washbasin with storage both beneath and shelves immediately to the right. Finally, you come to the shower cubicle.
- Daylight - the landscape window and vent in the shower cubicle bring daylight into the washroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the main area is lit by a large ceiling light. There is also a fixed spotlight over the wall mounted mirror.
- Shower Cubicle - measures 78 x 68cm approximately. It has a roof vent to reduce condensation.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.