Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Pegasus Verona 2011 - Used Caravan
This 4 berth caravan is in a good condition. It features the Bailey Alu-Tech Bodyshell - giving better thermal insulation. The ALKO stabiliser helps provide a somewhat more assured towing experience. Internally the caravan is also in good condition. We describe the interior in detail below.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - the caravan seating departs from the more typical layout and has a 'U' shaped layout instead. This is because there is no drawer cabinet. This means that there is ample seating for a 4 berth caravan. It also means that seating 'faces' the TV station - handy for evening TV viewing. Seating is reasonable comfortable.
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 4 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. In addition to these there are two lights - set into the corners of the lounge, with front shades / diffusers ( see photographs ).
- Daylight - daylight into the front lounge is provided by the surrounding side and front windows plus additional daylight from the rooflight above.
- Storage - The lounge has 6 overhead lockers. In addition to these there is storage beneath the seats.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 10" x 5' 3" or two single beds; 1 @ 5' 3" x 2' 3" and 1 @ 5' 6" x 2' 3".
- Other - There is a JVC Radio / CD player with two stereo speakers for entertainment and your enjoyment. It is located in one of the overhead lockers. The radio is connected to a signal booster.
- Storage - The overhead lockers with 'frosted' fronts comprise of 2 double fronted lockers and 1 single locker ( hence 5 doors ). Beneath the worktop is a storage cupboard that has a cutlery tray and storage baskets in it. Beneath the oven is storage for baking trays and similar items.
- Daylight - there is a window behind the sink that gives daylight to the worktop but additional daylight also comes into the kitchen via the rooflight. The rooflight also provides a means of controlling moisture generated by cooking.
- Night-Time Lighting - there is a total of 6 fixed spot lights - 2 directly over the worktop and 4 in front of the overhead lockers.
- Cooker - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford combined grill and domestic style glass fronted oven with electronic ignition and flame failure device
- Hob - the Thetford hob has 4 gas burners and incorporates a flush fitting glass hinged lid. It also has conveniently located controls.
- Microwave - there is a microwave to give extra cooking options
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Dometic 115 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and a detachable full width freezer compartment (capacity increases to 122 litres when freezer compartment is removed).
- Sink - a large stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
Many people like the convenience that a bedroom with a fixed double bed gives - doing away with the need to make a bed up every night and pack it all away in the morning. The bedroom has a 'serving hatch' so that television can be viewed from the bedroom. The bedroom is separated from the rest of the caravan by a sliding / folding room separator.
- Storage - a total of 5 overhead lockers with 2 shelf units. Set into the corner is a good sized wardrobe that has a number of shelves and a hanging rail section as well. There is also the large storage area under the bed - ideal for items like awnings etc.
- Daylight - the bedroom has a window next to the bed plus a medium sized rooflight above to give daylight into the bedroom area.
- Night-Time Lighting - there are 2 directional spotlights at the headboard end of the bedroom. There is also a fixed spotlight over the wall mounted mirror. There is also a main ceiling light to give general light to the bedroom.
The Rear Washroom
As you enter the washroom you will find a large wall mounted mirror on your left. Immediately in front of you is the Thetford cassette toilet with a very handy corner cupboard mounted on the wall above it. As you move round to your right you come to the washbasin with storage space beneath and shelves to it's right. Finally we reach the shower cubicle.
- Night-Time Lighting - There is a main ceiling light plus a fixed spotlight by the mirror.
- Daylight - there is a window above the washbasin and some light from the roof vent in the shower cubicle.
- Shower Cubicle - The shower cubicle measures 76 x 68cm approximately.
- Storage - there is storage above the cassette toilet and beneath the washbasin with shelving to the right of the washbasin.
- Chassis - an AL-KO galvanised chassis.
- Alu-Tech - Alu-Tech fully laminated five part body shell assembly
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- Heating - Truma 3002 3kw gas heater with electronic ignition, silent running night setting and supplementary 230v Ultraheat system. Truma Ultratherm and blown air distribution system
- Refrigerator - Dometic 115 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and detachable full width freezer compartment (capacity increases to 122 litres when freezer compartment is removed) in single axle models
- Cooking - Thetford combined grill and domestic style glass fronted oven with electronic ignition and flame failure device. Thetford recessed 4-burner hob unit incorporating flush fitting glass hinged lid with conveniently located controls. Stainless steel 800w microwave.
- Radio / CD Player - JVC Radio/CD/MP3 player with iPod connectivity
- Shower Cubicle - shower cubicle - approx size 76cm x 68cm
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-250 cassette toilet
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
- Berth: 4
- Year: 2011
- Shipping Length: 7.251 (23' 9")
- Overall Width: 2.28m (7' 6")
- MTPLM: 1490kg (29.3cwt)
- MRO: 1322kg (26.0cwt)
- Bed Size - Front Double: 6' 10" x 5' 3"
- Bed Size - Front Singles: 1 @ 5' 3" x 2' 3" ; 1 @ 5' 6" x 2' 3"
- Bed Size - Rear Double: 6' 4" x 4' 6"
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans/folding campers AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 15/10/2020. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Bailey Pegasus Verona Used Caravan
Hire Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 174.04
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.