Pursuit Series 2 Key Features
The Pursuit Caravan Range has been updated - some features have been kept, some are new. Here is an explanation of the PURSUIT KEY FEATURES
- BODYSHELL - having experimented with a dual tone design in previous series, Bailey have returned to a 'Polar White' bodyshell. All Pursuits are made using Bailey's Alu-Tech Bodyshell, providing lighter caravans and more thermally efficient caravans.
- CHASSIS - All Pursuits feature an AL-KO one-piece galvanised chassis, braking system and running gear.
- SUNROOF - A new double glazed polyplastic opening sunroof complete with night blind is included in the front dome.
- TV AERIAL - Supplied with a Vision Plus Status 550 telescopic directional TV aerial.
- FURNITURE - Furniture throughout the caravan now shows-off Bailey's Mendip Ash finish and this is combined with domestic style fixtures and fittings in a polished chrome finish. The overhead lockers have a contrasting, white textured finish.
- UPHOLSTERY - The foam filled upholstery uses 'Ozio' high density filling with premium quality fabrics ( the new standard pattern is called 'Festival' ). The cushions are now made using a superior construction method. To improve comfort even further the sofa now has a higher backrest.
- SHOWER CUBICLE - A single piece, fully lined, domestic style shower cubicle that is fitted with the very popular EcoCamel shower head.
- BED MAKE-UP - Nothing to do with blush or eyeliner - the bed make-up system has easy glide tracks and helps transforming the front lounge area into a sleeping area so much easier and practical.
- REFRIGERATOR - The Pursuits have a Dometic 103 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition ( please note: model specific )
- OVEN AND GRILL - A Thetford Triplex combination oven and grill with a 3 burner hob.
- MICROWAVE - A stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven.
- WORKTOP - There is a drop-down kitchen worktop extension for when extra kitchen work room is needed. The worktop is in a new 'Burnt Oak' finish.
Safety and Security Features
- STABILISER - New for the Pursuit range, an AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser. AL-KO AKS Stabilisers suppress small swinging and pitching movements when towing, providing a safer, more comfortable driving experience.
- WHEELS - the laser balanced wheels are fitted with 'security' tyres and anti-tamper WSL safety bolts.
- SECURITY - High security one-key operation throughout. CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to windows and inside the gas locker. Concealed security data chip within the caravan construction.
- ALARMS - Smoke alarm. Carbon monoxide alarm.