Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Ranger 660-6 ( Series 5 ) Used Caravan
In good condition generally, this 6 berth, Ranger 620-6 is a great caravan for those that need plenty of sleeping options. Underneath the caravan body you will find an AL-KO galvanised chassis.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - seats are in a good condition. Actual seat sizes: 187cm approximately. Available seating upto the drawer cabinet: 140cm approximately
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 2 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. These are set into the front corners of the lounge. In addition to these there are 2 lamp lights with shades and 4 small fixed spot lights around the rooflight.
- Daylight - the combination of surrounding windows and the rooflight above, provide good amounts of daylight into the front lounge. This can be controlled by the integral blinds.
- Storage - The lounge has plenty of overhead storage with no less than 5, standard width cupboards plus 4 open shelf units. Further storage is provided by the 2 draw cabinet at the front between the seats - as well as the two drawers this provides a handy pull-out occasional table. There is of course storage beneath the seats as well. This can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ).
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can either make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 4' 7" or single beds; 2 @ 6' 2" x 2' 3"
- Storage - The kitchen has a 3 good size overhead locker style cupboards. Further storage will be found beneath the worktop. 1 cupboard to the left of the oven and a cupboard beneath the oven with another to the right of the fridge.
- Daylight - the window behind the hob, the window in the dinette area directly opposite plus the rooflight above give good daylight into the kitchen area. The rooflight also provides a way of controlling moisture and condensation produced by cooking.
- Night-Time Lighting - there is a light on the ceiling for general light to the area. 2 small striplights provide light to the hob and sink.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Spinflo Oven and grill and a hob unit with 4 gas burners. All are in a good condition.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Thetford 96 litre refrigerator with full width freezer compartment.
- Other - The kitchen has a large amount of workspace by comparison to many and yet it still has a worktop extension flap if you need even more.
TV Station Area
This a hatch that is situated between the Kitchen and Bedroom. Each side has a sliding door for access. The station has the usual TV connection point, 12 volt and mains socket power points. These are connected to a signal booster and the aerial.
The dinette is directly opposite the kitchen and therefore ideally placed for serving meals from the kitchen. The seats are comfortable and quite a good size ( 61 x 43cm ). There is plenty of natural daylight from the good sized window. For lighting at night there are 2 directional spotlights.
This area can of course be used as a sleeping area. It is separated from the rest of the caravan via a draw curtain that runs on a ceiling rail.
The Rear Bedroom
The bedroom utilises a sliding/folding room separator to cut itself off from the front of the caravan. On your left, as you enter is a washbasin with cabinet beneath. Above it is a large, wall mounted mirror. To it's right are a number of shelves. There are 2 fixed spotlights over the mirror.
Over the bed you will find 3 overhead lockers and 3 shelving units. The bed has 2 directional spotlights at the headboard end.
Daylight to the bedroom comes from the window and rooflight. The rooflight also provides a means of temperature control for the bedroom.
The Rear WC / Shower Room
Essentially occupying the left side of the bedroom the WC / Shower room has a roof vent for controlling moisture and it also provides some daylight. There is a shelf at the back and a ceiling mounted striplight.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.
- Chassis - AL-KO galvanised chassis with Euro-axle
- Heating - Truma 3002 3kw gas heater and supplementary 230v Ultraheat system with silent running night setting. Truma Ultratherm and blown air distribution system.
- Refrigerator - Thetford 96 litre refrigerator with full width freezer compartment.
- Cooking - Thetford Spinflo combined grill and oven plus flame failure device. Hob with 4 gas burners.
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford cassette toilet with integrated header tank.
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Entertainment - Radio / CD player
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
- Berth: 6
- Year: 2008
- Shipping Length: 7.890 (25' 11")
- Overall Width: 2.19m (7' 2")
- MTPLM: 1540kg ( 30.3cwt )
- MRO: 1281kg ( 25.2cwt )
- Bed Size - Front Double: 6' 6" x 4' 7"
- Bed Size - Front Singles: 2 @ 6' 2" x 2' 3"
- Bed Size - O/Side Single: 5' 7" x 2' 2"
- Bed Size - O/Side O/Head Single: 5' 5" x 2' 0"
- Bed Size - Rear Double: 6' 3" x 4' 6"
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.