Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Ranger GT60 460-2 ( Series 6 ) Used Caravan
In lovely condition, this 2 berth, Ranger GT60 460-2 is a great caravan for the touring couple with a small or medium sized car for towing.
This caravan also comes with an AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser, giving a more assured towing experience. Underneath the caravan body you will find an AL-KO galvanised steel chassis.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - seats are in a good condition with very slight wear on one seat only. Actual seat sizes: 187cm approximately. Available seating upto the drawer cabinet: 138cm approximately
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 2 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. These are set into the front corners of the lounge. In addition to these there are 2 fixed lights with front diffuser plates and a main ceiling light that is at the back of the lounge.
- Daylight - the combination of surrounding windows and the large rooflight above, provide good amounts of daylight into the front lounge. This can be controlled by the integral blinds.
- Storage - The lounge has lots of overhead storage with no less than 6, standard width cupboards plus 1 that is the full internal width. Further storage is provided by the 2 draw cabinet at the front between the seats - as well as the two drawers this provides a handy pull-out occasional table. There is of course storage beneath the seats as well. This can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ).
- Entertainment - There is a JVC KD-G343 Radio / CD Player. The radio is connected to the signal amplifier and two stereo speakers for entertainment and your enjoyment.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can either make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 4' 9" or single beds; 2 @ 6' 2" x 2' 3"
- Storage - The kitchen has a 3 overhead locker style cupboards, a cupboard beneath the worktop that provides a cutlery drawer and 2 storage baskets and a cupboard beneath the oven. If further storage is needed there is more on the opposite side of the caravan in the TV station area that can be utilised.
- Daylight - the window behind the sink, the window in the entrance/exit door plus the rooflight above give good daylight into the kitchen area. The rooflight also provides a way of controlling moisture and condensation produced by cooking.
- Night-Time Lighting - there is a small striplight to shine light over the sink and there is also a main ceiling light to give general light to the area.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Spinflo Oven and grill and a hob unit with 4 gas burners. All are in a very good condition indeed. There is also Daewoo microwave oven on the opposite side of the caravan giving alternative cooking options.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Thetford 107 litre refrigerator with full width freezer compartment.
TV Station Area
Central to the caravan, the TV station is directly opposite the Kitchen and immediately on your left as you enter the caravan. It's position means that the television can be easily viewed from the front lounge. The station has the usual TV connection point, 12 volt and mains socket power points. These are connected to a signal booster and the aerial. There are also cupboards and drawers for storage of DVD's, leads etc or if you prefer these could be utilised for extra kitchen storage.
The Rear Washroom
At the rear of the caravan we will walk you around the washroom. As you enter, immediately on your left is the Thetford cassette toilet with a small storage cupboard above it. Next you will find the main wardrobe style cupboard. This has the hanging rail for clothes that need to be kept a bit smarter and a shelf above. Moving further round we come to the washbasin with single mixer tap. Above this is the window a a small shelf.
Finally, we come to the shower cubicle. This is a good size: 95cm x 65cm approximately. It has a roof vent to help control condensation and a bi-folding door for entrance/exit.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.