Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Unicorn Cadiz - ( Series 4 ) Used Caravan
In really good condition, this 4 berth, Unicorn Cadiz ( Series 4 ) also comes with the benefits of a motor-mover ( please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor-movers are excellent for taking the stress ( mentally and physically ) out of the exacting task of positioning the caravan both on the camping site and on the home driveway. The Cadiz also has the Bailey Alu-Tech body shell. This means it has thicker body panels and a grade 3 Insulation Thermal Classification - which to you and me means it is lighter, but better at keeping you warm in the winter and cooler in the summer.
With road safety and practicalities in mind this caravan has a combination of the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, the AL-KO AKS stabiliser and AL-KO shock absorbers - a combination that should give you a safe and pleasant towing experience.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - as you would expect of a 2018 caravan, the seats are comfortable and in a good condition. Actual seat sizes: 170cm approximately. Available seating upto the drawer cabinet: 125cm approximately
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 4 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. These are set into the four corners of the lounge. In addition to these there are 2 fixed spot lights set into the ceiling.
- Daylight - the combination of surrounding windows, large rooflight above and the front skylight provide good amounts of daylight into the front lounge. This can be controlled by the integral blinds.
- Storage - The lounge has a good amount of overhead storage with 2 double fronted cupboards and 2 single corner units. Further storage is provided by the 2 draw cabinet at the front between the seats - as well as the two drawers this provides a handy pull-out occasional table with a further storage space at the bottom. There is of course storage beneath the seats as well. This can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ).
- Entertainment - There is a JVC KD-DB98BT Radio / CD Player. The radio is connected to the signal amplifier and two stereo speakers for entertainment and your enjoyment.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can either make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 4' 1" or single beds; 2 @ 5' 7" x 2' 2"
- Storage - Overhead is a double fronted locker unit. Beneath the worktop is what looks like a 3 drawer unit but actually it is 2 draws with a cupboard at the bottom. There is the usual cupboard under the oven - ideal for baking trays and similar items. To the right of the oven is a tall, thin unit. If further storage is needed there is more on the opposite side of the caravan in the TV station area that can be utilised.
- Daylight - the window behind the sink, the window in the entrance/exit door plus the rooflight above give good daylight into the kitchen area. The rooflight also provides a way of controlling moisture and condensation produced by cooking.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford Caprice combination, oven, grill and hob unit. The dual fuel hob has 3 gas burners and an electric hotplate. All are in a very good condition indeed. There is also Daewoo microwave oven giving further cooking options.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Thetford 134 litre refrigerator with top box freezer compartment.
TV Station Area
Central to the caravan, the TV station is directly opposite the Kitchen and immediately on your right as you enter the caravan. It's position means that the television can be easily viewed from the front lounge. The station has the usual TV connection point, 12 volt and mains socket power points. These are connected to a signal booster and the aerial. There are also cupboards and drawers for storage of DVD's, leads etc or if you prefer these could be utilised for extra kitchen storage.
This is a 'galley' style bedroom with 2 fixed single beds and a high degree of mirror symmetry with respect to the layout/design.
- Storage - The bedroom has 4, double fronted overhead locker units and 2 shelf units ( 1 in each corner ). There is also substantial storage space beneath each bed ( see photographs ).
- Daylight - there is a 'landscape' window either side of the bedroom plus a rooflight - so daylight is plentiful.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 2 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. There is 1 of each at the headboard end of each bed.
The Rear Washroom
At the rear of the caravan we will walk you around the washroom. As you enter, immediately on your left is the Thetford cassette toilet. Behind the toilet is the large 'wardrobe' style cupboard with hanging rail for clothing items that need to be on a hanger. Moving further round we come to the washbasin with single mixer tap. This has shelves to the left hand side and a storage cupboard beneath. Above it on the wall, is a wide mirror.
Finally, we come to the shower cubicle. This is a good size: 79cm x 65cm approximately. It is fitted with the popular EcoCamel shower head and also has its own spotlight. It has a roof vent to help control condensation and a bi-folding door for entrance/exit.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.