Bailey Unicorn Valencia ( Series 4 ) Used Caravan
As you would expect from a caravan from 2018, this 4 berth Unicorn Valencia is in very good condition both internally and externally. Ideally suited to anyone looking for a 4 berth caravan this could be thought of as a luxurious 2 berth. The Unicorn Valencia has a Bailey Alutech bodyshell - just some of the benefits this provides include increased strength and durability, enhanced thermal insulation and lighter caravans, so that your car stands more chance of being suitable for towing.
This caravan also comes with an AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser, giving a more assured towing experience. Underneath the caravan body you will find an AL-KO galvanised steel chassis and on top you will find a Truma 100 watt solar panel.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - As you would expect of a 2018 caravan, seats are firm and comfortable to sit on.
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 4 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. These are set into the 'four corners' of the lounge. In addition to these there are 2 fixed spotlights set into the ceiling. Note also; there are USB charging points on the directional spotlights.
- Daylight - the combination of surrounding windows, the addition of a front skylight and the rooflight above, provide plenty of daylight into the front lounge. This can be controlled by the integral blinds.
- Storage - The lounge has 2 wide, 'double width' overhead lockers - one of which has an internal shelf. In the corners are small, single width overhead lockers. Further storage is provided by the 2 draw cabinet at the front between the seats - as well as the two drawers this provides a cupboard beneath and a handy pull-out occasional table. There is of course storage beneath the seats as well. This can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ). One of the seats does have a side access door, but this only gives partial access.
- Entertainment - There is a JVC DAB radio / CD/ MP3 Player with USB connection and Bluetooth capability. The radio is connected to the signal amplifier and two stereo speakers for entertainment and your enjoyment.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can either make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 4' 9" or two single beds; 1 @ 6' 2" x 2' 2" and 1 @ 6' 2" x 2' 2"
- Storage - The kitchen has a 1, double width overhead locker style cupboard, a cupboard beneath the oven and a tall, narrow cupboard to the right of the oven. There are 3 drawers, 1 with a cutlery tray and other storage space directly opposite - above the fridge/freezer.
- Daylight - the wide window behind the sink plus the rooflight above give balanced daylight into the kitchen area - light is also supplied by the window in the entrance door. The rooflight also provides a way of controlling moisture and condensation produced by cooking.
- Night-Time Lighting - there is a striplight that runs almost the entire width and shines onto the worktop. Other ambient lighting comes from above the overhead cupboards.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford Caprice Oven and grill and a separate dual fuel hob with 3 gas burners and an electric hotplate with electronic ignition and flame failure device. There is also Daewoo, stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Dometic 134 litre refrigerator and 12 litre freezer with electronic ignition.
- Other - the kitchen has a flip-up / flip-down worktop extension flap to provide more worktop space when preparing meals. Note also the top of the hob serves to extend the amount of worktop space.
The Bedroom Area With Fixed Double Bed
Many people like the convenience a bedroom with fixed double bed gives - doing away with the need to make a bed up every night and pack it
all away in the morning. This bedroom provides a double bed ( 6' 6" x 4' 2" ).
- Storage - The bedroom has 2 wide overhead lockers with a shelf unit in between. Opposite the bed is a larger wardrobe style cupboard with hanging rail and shelves for clothes. There is of course, a large storage space beneath the bed.
- Daylight - the wide single window on the bed side of the caravan and a medium sized rooflight above to give daylight into the bedroom area.
- Night-Time Lighting - there are 2 directional spotlights at the headboard end of the bedroom plus 2 fixed spotlights infront of the large wardrobe.
- Other - a wall mounted mirror is next to the large wardrobe.
The WC / Shower Room
At the rear of the caravan we will walk you around the washroom. As you enter there is a space heater. Next you find a wall mounted mirror above the Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with remote header tank. Moving round again, we come to the washbasin with the usual storage unit beneath and also with shelves to the left. Finally, we come to the shower cubicle. This has a the popular EcoCamel shower head fitted and a fixed spotlight. Above your head you will find a roof vent to help reduce the build up of moisture and condensation.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.