Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Unicorn Valencia Series 4 Used Caravan
As you would expect from a 2018 caravan, this 4 berth, single axle, Bailey Unicorn Valencia ( Series 4 ) is in a lovely condition both internally and externally. The caravan also comes with the benefits of a motor-mover ( please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor-movers are excellent for taking the stress ( mentally and physically ) out of the exacting task of positioning the caravan both on the camping site and on the home driveway.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - the seats are in a lovely condition and are comfortable to sit on. Each seat provides 150cm approximately of available seating ( actual seating length is longer - 190cm approximately before the draw cabinet and bolster cushions are taken into account. )
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 4 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'four corners'. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there are 2 small, fixed spotlights set on the overhead skylight.
- Daylight - The lounge has plenty of daylight sources. Daylight comes into the lounge area via the surrounding windows, the large front skylight and the rooflight above. The rooflight also provides a means of controlling the lounge temperature particularly in hot weather.
- Storage - The lounge has 2 wide overhead lockers that have internal divisions. In each corner is a small unit as well. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access - note also the seat by the entrance door also has a side access door ). Additional storage is provided by the 2 drawers in the drawer cabinet which also has storage space beneath it.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 4' 9" or two single beds - both : 6' 2" x 2' 2"
- Entertainment - There is a a JVC Radio / CD player ( JVC KD-DB98BT ). This is connected to JVC stereo speakers for good sound quality. It is also connected to the Vision Plus VP3 signal booster.
- Other - there is a handy, occasional table that pulls out from / slides in to the central 2 drawer cabinet.
The main section of the kitchen is situated directly opposite the main entrance to the caravan but actually occupies both sides of the caravan - with the fridge being door/near side.
- Storage - The kitchen has a wide overhead cupboard that internally is divided into left and right. Beneath the worktop there is what looks like 3 drawers - this is actually 2 drawers and a storage cupboard with a drop down front door. To the right of the oven is a tall, slim unit that is very useful for tins and bottles. Further storage is available beneath the oven and above the fridge on the opposite side of the caravan.
- Daylight - the wide window behind the hob and sink, the rooflight aboave and the window in the main entrance door provide direct daylight to the kitchen. The rooflight also provides a way of controlling moisture from cooking.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device. The Thetford hob is dual-fuel with an electric hotplate and 3 gas burners. Additional cooking options are provided my the stainless steel 800 watt microwave.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen has a Dometic 103 litre fridge with a freezer top box.
- Other - the kitchen has a stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
The bedroom provides the comfort and convenience of a fixed double bed. Many people dislike having to transform areas of the caravan to and from sleeping areas so a fixed bed can be very appealing. The bedroom is separated from the front of the caravan by a sliding/folding room separator.
- Storage - There are 2, wide overhead lockers in the bedroom. The larger wardrobe style cupboard with hanging rail is immediately on your left as you enter the bedroom. A shelf unit can be found tucked into the corner. There is of course, a space under the bed that can be used for storage as well.
- Daylight - as well as the window on the bed side there is also a good-sized rooflight above giving balanced daylight to the bedroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 2 directional spotlights in total ( 1 above each headboard end of the beds ). In addition to these there are 2 fixed spotlights in front of the wardrobe.
- Sleeping - the fixed double bed measurements are: 6' 6" x 4' 2"
- Other - the bedroom has it's own TV connection point with 12 volt and mains power sockets.
The Washroom / Shower Cubicle
The Washroom and Shower are situated at the rear of the caravan. As you enter there is a small room heater. Moving in further you find the cassette toilet with a very useful wall mounted cupboard above it. As you move round you will notice the quite large, wide, wall mounted mirror. Below this is the washbasin with storage shelves and a built-in linen basket.
Finally, you come to the shower cubicle. This has a roof vent that provides a small amount of daylight but serves to help reduce condensation. The cubicle has a fixed spotlight and the shower is fitted with the popular, EcoCamel shower head. Entry/exit is via a bi-fold door.
- Daylight - there is a rooflight plus a roof vent in the shower cubicle. The roof vent will help control moisture.
- Shower Cubicle - the shower cubicle measures 79 x 66cm approximately. It has it's own fixed spotlight. It also has a roof light that provides daylight and can be used to control condensation.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Chassis - AL-KO galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- TV Signal - fitted with a Vision Plus VP3 signal booster and a Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial.
- Heating / Water - Alde Hydronic Compact 3020 programmable radiator heating system with combined water heating. Alde 3020 boiler. Washroom panel radiator.
- Refrigerator - Dometic 134 litre tower refrigerator and 12 litre freezer with electronic ignition.
- Cooking - Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device. Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners. Stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven.
- Entertainment - a JVC Radio / CD player ( JVC KD-DB98BT ). Connected to JVC stereo speakers for superior sound quality. Also connected to the Vision Plus VP3 signal booster.
- Shower Cubicle - a rectangular shaped shower cubicle with a single, hinged door. Approximate size: 80cm x 67cm.
- Cassette Toilet - Swivel Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with remote header tank.
- Blinds - Remis pleated flyscreen and blinds to the principal windows - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Other: Exterior 230v socket and a gas BBQ point. Hartal two part large aperture exterior door with window, blind and waste bin.
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
- Berth: 4
- Year: 2018
- Shipping Length: 7.358 (24' 2")
- Overall Width: 2.28m (7' 6")
- MTPLM: 1499kg
- MRO: 1344kg
- Total User Payload: 155kg
- Bed Size - Front Double: 6' 6" x 4' 9"
- Bed Size - Front N/S Single: 6' 2" x 2' 2"
- Bed Size - Front O/S Single: 6' 2" x 2' 2"
- Bed Size - Rear Fixed Double: 6' 6" x 4' 2"
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 10/12/2019. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Bailey Unicorn Valencia Series 4 ( 2018 )
Hire Purchase Representative Example
119 x £ 239.04
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.