Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Coachman Vision 520-4 - Used Caravan
This 4 berth caravan is not only in a really lovely condition but this Coachman Vision 520-4 also comes with a motor-mover ( Please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor movers just make the process of getting the caravan in the perfect final position - either on-site or at home - just that bit more easier and less likely to cause back-strain. The AKS stabiliser helps provide a somewhat more assured towing experience.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - each seat measures 1.85 metres approximately. This is the actual length of the seating. The actual available seating length - after cushions are put in place and from the end of the seat up to the drawer cabinet is 1.55 metres. Seating is comfortable, firm and in very good condition.
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 4 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. In addition to these there are 2 fixed spotlights on the ceiling.
- Daylight - daylight into the front lounge is provided by the surrounding side and front windows and the rooflight.
- Storage - The lounge has 4 standard sized overhead lockers. In addition to these there are 2 drawers in the cabinet between the seats and storage beneath the seats. By removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame you gain full access to the space.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that in this caravan, pulls across the space between the seats. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 8" x 4' 11" or two singles 6' 1" x 2' 4"
- Other - There is a Pioneer DEH-150MP Radio / CD player connected to two stereo speakers for entertainment and your enjoyment.
The TV Station
There is a small dedicated TV station area with TV and Satellite connection points as well as both 12 volt and mains power sockets. It is situated between the front lounge and the dining area and can therefore serve both areas easily. The aerial connection point is of course linked to a signal booster and aerial. There is both cupboard space and shelving provided for storage needs.
- Storage - The kitchen has 3 overhead storage cupboards but one is taken up by housing the microwave. Beneath the worktop is a cutlery drawer and a single cupboard beneath that. There is also a useful cupboard beneath the oven. If further kitchen storage is needed then on the opposite side of the caravan there are 3 overhead cupboards in the dinette area.
- Daylight - as well as the window behind the sink, daylight comes into the area via the window from the dining area on the opposite side and the rooflight above.
- Night-Time Lighting - an LED striplight is located under the overhead lockers so that it shines onto the sink and worktop. It has it's own switch.
- Cooker - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford Caprice MKIII oven and grill and both are in a lovely condition.
- Hob - the Thetford dual fuel hob has 3 gas burners and an electric hotplate. The hob is also in a lovely condition.
- Microwave - there is a microwave to give extra cooking options
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Thetford 113 litre refrigerator with freezer top box.
- Sink - a large stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
The Dinette / Dining Area
Sensibly situated directly opposite the main Kitchen area in the caravan, the dining area offers comfort and convenience at meal-times. The seats are comfortable and pleasant to use. This area can also double up as a sleeping area at night.
- Storage - There are 3 overhead lockers in the dining area. It is likely that these would be utilised as kitchen cupboards. In addition, each seat has storage space under the seating itself.
- Daylight - a good sized, side window provides daylight whilst light also comes from the front door, the kitchen window and the rooflight above.
- Night-Time Lighting - an LED striplight is located under the overhead lockers so that it shines onto the dining table and is also available at night if the area is being used for sleeping.
- Other - when being used for sleeping the area can be separated off via the curtain that runs on the ceiling mounted rail. The area provides a bed measuring 6' 0" x 2' 4" and a Single Bunk: 5' 9" x 2' 0"
The WC / Shower Room
We will walk you around the washroom. Immediately on your left is the circular shower cubicle - measuring 65 cm in diameter approximately. Next, you will find the Thetford cassette toilet. The toilet is not cramped and has a good amount of space around it. Above it on the wall is a useful cupboard. Notice also the wall mounted tail rail.
Next you find the good sized washbasin. This has a wall mounted mirror above it and another good sized and useful cupboard beneath it.
Moving round again, you come to a collection of shelves and a large wardrobe type cupboard. The shelves are cleverly designed so that they provide quick access by the washbasin but also provide shelving inside the large cupboard as well. The cupboard has the usual hanging rail and really is quite sizeable and has 2 good sized drawers at the bottom.
Finally, a small, narrow cupboard provides an excellent storage space for the dining table.
- Night-Time Lighting - There are 3 fixed spotlights for night-time lighting plus another 1 in the shower cubicle.
- Daylight - there is a window to the left of the washbasin and also a roof vent - this can of course also be used to ventilate the area and reduce the build-up of condensation.
- Shower Cubicle - The shower measures 65cm diameter approximately. It has a curved, sliding entrance/exit door.
- Chassis - an AL-KO galvanised chasis with Euro-axle.
- AL-KO AKS 2004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- Security - fitted with IDM-3 infra-red security alarm
- Heating - Truma 3002 3kw gas heater and supplementary 230v Ultraheat system with automatic ignition and silent running night setting.
- Refrigerator - Dometic 104 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and full width freezer compartment.
- Cooking - Spinflo combined grill and domestic style glass fronted oven with electronic ignition and flame failure device. Spinflo recessed 4-burner hob unit incorporating flush fitting glass hinged lid with conveniently located side controls.
- Radio / CD Player - with USB connection point. Connected to stereo speakers.
- Shower Cubicle - shower cubicle with double door entry - approx size 70cm x 70cm
- Cassette Toilet - Swivel Thetford casette toilet with electric flush and integrated header tank.
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Berth: 2
- Year: 2004
- Shipping Length: 6.508 (21' 5")
- Overall Width: 2.28m (7' 6")
- Maximum Weight: 1385kg (27.3cwt)
- Unladen weight: 1160kg (22.8cwt)
- Bed Size - Front Double: 7' 0" x 4' 7"
- Bed Size - Front Singles: 2 @ 6' 2" x 2' 4"
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 10/12/2019. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Coachman Vision 520-4 Used Caravan
Hire Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 217.55
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.