Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Elddis Crusader SuperCyclone Used Caravan
This 2010, 4 berth, twin axle, Elddis caravan is in a good condition both internally and externally ( some minor dinks externally ). The caravan also comes with a Winterhoff WS3000 stabiliser, giving a more assured towing experience.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - the seating is in a lovely condition and is comfortable to sit on. Each seat provides 133cm approximately of available seating ( actual seating length is longer - 180cm approximately before the draw cabinet and bolster cushions are taken into account.
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 4 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'four corners'. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there are 2 lights set into the front corners. These have front shades/diffusers and there are also 4 fixed spotlights in the ceiling.
- Daylight - Daylight comes into the lounge area via the surrounding windows and the rooflight above. The rooflight also provides a means of controlling the lounge temperature particularly in hot weather.
- Storage - The lounge has 6 overhead lockers of fairly standard width but note that 1 locker houses the radio. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ). Additional storage is provided by the 2 drawers in the drawer cabinet which also has storage space beneath it.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 7' 0" x 4' 7" or two single beds: 6' 0" x 2' 4"
- Entertainment - There is a Radio / CD player for entertainment and enjoyment that is connected to stereo speakers and a signal booster.
The main section of the kitchen is situated directly opposite when you enter the caravan but actually occupies both sides of the caravan - with the fridge being door/near side.
- Storage - The kitchen has 2 overhead cupboards. Beneath the worktop there is a cupboard with storage baskets ( see photographs ). There is also the usual storage beneath the oven and further cupboard space on the opposite side above and below the fridge/freezer.
- Daylight - the wide window behind the hob and sink, the window in the main entrance door and a good size rooflight in the ceiling all provide daylight into the kitchen. ( The rooflight also provides a means of controlling moisture from cooking )
- Night-Time Lighting - There is a striplight under the top cupboards to illuminate the sink, worktop and hob area.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a domestic style oven and grill. There is an inset 3 burner hob and further cooking options are provided my the microwave.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen has a Thetford 175 litre fridge with a separate freezer above.
- Other - the kitchen has a stainless steel sink and drainer
There is a wall mounted TV bracket that is essentially between the lounge and kitchen. The station has the usual TV connection point, 12 volt and mains power sockets.
The bedroom provides the comfort and convenience of 2 fixed single beds. Many people dislike having to transform areas of the caravan to and from sleeping areas, but having said that this caravan has an interesting feature; the bedroom can also be changed into a double bed area if needed.
- Storage - There are no less than 6 overhead lockers in the bedroom. The larger wardrobe style cupboard with hanging rail, shelving and 2 drawers at the bottom is in the center of the bedroom. At the end of one of the beds are 5 shelves. There is of course, a space under each bed that can be used for storage as well.
- Daylight - each side of the bedroom has a wide, landscape window . There is also a good-sized rooflight above giving balanced daylight to the bedroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 2 directional spotlights in total ( 1 above each headboard end of the beds ). In addition to these there are 3 fixed spotlights on the ceiling.
- Sleeping - the two single bed measurements are the same: 6' 4" x 2' 7"
- Other - the bedroom has it's own TV connection point with 12 volt and mains power sockets.
The Washroom / Shower Cubicle
The Washroom and Shower are situated in the centre of the caravan. As such, they are available to both the front and rear bedroom ( if you are sleeping in the front lounge there is no need to go through the rear bedroom at night to get to the toilet ). There is a sliding folding room separator for both the front and rear of this section so that you can have privacy when taking a shower.
- Daylight ( Washroom ) - the window and roof-vent bring daylight into the washroom. The roof vent will help control moisture.
- Night-Time Lighting ( Washroom ) - the washroom has a main ceiling light within it.
- Storage ( Washroom ) - there is a small cupboard overhead plus a storage cupboard beneath the washbasin.
- Shower Cubicle - the shower cubicle measures 64 x 55cm approximately. It has it's own fixed spotlight. It also has a roof light that provides daylight and can be used to control condensation.
- Stabiliser - Winterhoff WS3000 stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- Heating / Water - Truma rapid blown air heating, including the washroom and bedroom. Truma Ultrastore water heater.
- Refrigerator - Thetford 175 litre refrigerator with separate freezer.
- Cooking - Domestic style Spinflo Midi Prima oven and grill with electronic ignition. Spinflo 3-burner gas hob with high speed multi-function burner and electronic ignition. Stainless steel microwave oven.
- Other Kitchen Equipment - stainless steel sink and integral drainer
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-250 swivel cassette toilet with electronic flush.
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
- Berth: 4
- Year: 2010
- Shipping Length: 7.960 (26' 2")
- Overall Width: 2.286m (7' 6")
- MTPLM: 1885kg / 37.02 cwt
- Maximum User Payload: 238kg / 4.68 cwt
- Bed Size - Front Singles: 6' 0" x 2' 4"
- Bed Size - Front Double: 7' 0" x 4' 7"
- Bed Size - Rear Fixed Singles: 6' 4" x 2' 7"
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 10/12/2019. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Elddis Crusader SuperCyclone 2010
Hire Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 206.67
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.