- Windows: Crystal Clear windows with curtains on all windows.
- Front Panels: Zip out front panels.
- Side Panels: Zip out side panels with opening doors
- Skylights: Skylights in the roof
- Seal To Caravan: bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet System
- Annexe: The awning can accept an annexe (optional extra) to both sides.
- Frame Type: Airframe with one-point inflation
- Flyscreens: Flyscreens in side panels - No-See-Um mesh keeps out even the smallest bugs
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection.
- Mud Flaps: internal mud flaps with pegging eyelets
- Draught Skirt: included to keep draughts out from under the caravan.
Kampa Dual Pitch Roof System
New for the 2018 awning season, Kampa have developed a new roof system, giving their caravan awnings greater interior headroom. This increases the practical nature of the awnings and makes Kampa awnings even more desirable and spacious.
As well as increased headroom, Kampa have considered the importance of the roof's performance. To avoid pockets of water sitting on the roof, it is important that rain water is shed efficiently. It is also important that wind is deflected. Both these requirements are achieved by the careful consideration given to the pole structure of each roof - maintaining it's tautness and thereby avoiding slack areas that are prone to puddling.
Kampa Single Inflation Point
Because Kampa link all the airpoles the entire awning can be inflated and deflated from a single point; this includes all supporting airpoles and beams - there are no additional poles to inflate. This makes the inflatable awning even quicker and easier to setup and pack away.
Kampa Sabre Link Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's SabreLink System - a lighting system design specifically by Kampa for Kampa awnings. It allows you to link upto three lights together ( providing 450 LED's ). The Sabrelink system can be fixed to the front and centre poles of the awning.
Kampa Limpet Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's Limpet Fix System - a very handy and clever way of attaching the rear wall of your Kampa awning to your caravan. The awning has pre-cut holes and you place the Limpet through these holes. You can then attach the Limpet to a smooth surface on your caravan.