Kampa Ace Continental Cushioned Carpet
For use with the Kampa Ace and the Kampa Ace Air range of awnings.
Use with the following:
- Kampa Ace 400
- Kampa Ace Air 300
- Kampa Ace Air 400
- Kampa Ace Air 500
The Kampa continental awning carpet is Kampa’s ultimate luxury awning carpet. It comes in a range of 16 different sizes with some cut specifically to match Kampa’s current awning range both in size and colour tones.
The Continental awning carpet has tabs in each corner for pegging; this reduces the awning carpet’s tendency to creep or ruck. As expected from a modern awning carpet it is breathable so that it does not kill the grass. It has a close weave to prevent insects, worms and worm cats from coming through. The Continental awning carpet also has the added benefit of being reversible offering a grey band with dark tiles or a dark band with grey tiles. It is a cushioned awning carpet, making it soft and comfortable even when on a hard standing. It is also hard wearing, rot proof and UV stabilised.
The Kampa continental awning carpet is easy to clean with the option of just hosing it down or, when necessary using mild detergent. The thoughtfulness that has gone into the design and production of this carpet makes it ideal for use in caravan awnings, tents gazebos, marquees, patios, conservatories and many more ideas we are yet to come up with!
Key benefits of the Kampa Ace Continental Cushioned Carpet
- Breathable – doesn’t kill the grass
- Soft cushioned feel underfoot
- 2 tone reversible design to match Kampa awnings
- Close weave – prevents insects, worms and worms casts from coming through
- Exceptionally hard wearing, rot proof and UV stabilised
- Easy to clean- just hose down
- Webbing loop pegging point at each corner
- Easy folding
A simple offering to help you to make the most of your Kampa continental awning carpet for the years ahead.
- Remove any debris from the ground before use
- Ensure that chairs, tables and steps have protective feet to prevent tears
- The carpet can be hosed clean with the added use of a very mild detergent
- Secure the corners using tent pegs (not supplied)
- Ensure the carpet is clean and completely dry before storing
- Using the continental awning carpet on both sides for maximum longevity
- WARNING: FLAMABLE – keep away from open flames