Kampa Mobil AIR Pro 361/391 Caravan Awning
Specially designed to fit the Adria Action 361 LH, 391 PD and 391 PH caravan models. The awning features a bold blue colour-way designed to compliment the vehicle. The Mobil AIR Pro is the perfect awning companion for Adria Action vehicles. The clever front panel configuration offers two front doors, or simply unzip and remove the panels to open the awning up and reduce the pull-through weight.
An optional annexe for this awning is also available.
- Width: 395cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Suitability: The Mobil Air Pro 361 is suitable for caravans with a rail height of approximately 239cm
- Pack Size (cm): 99 x 56 x 33
- Weight (kg): 26.1
- Awning Material: Weathershield Pro
- Kampa Product Code: AW1023
- Material: Weathershield Pro - The iconic Kampa Dometic fabric used extensively throughout the awning range has proved itself time and time again. With the look and feel of a traditional fabric, but weighing far less, Weathershield Pro continues to be the definitive choice for tourers the world over.
- Single Point Inflation: Yes
- Dual-Pitch Roof System: Yes
- QuickPitch Guying System: Yes
- Limpet Ready: Yes
- SabreLink Ready: Yes
- Flyscreen Panels: R/H window, L/H and R/H doors
- Zip-Out Front Panels: Yes
- Roll-to-Side Front Panels: Yes
- Zip-Out Side Panels: Yes
- Curtains / Blinds: Curtains
- Draught Skirt: Yes
- Hand Pump: Yes
- Pegs: Yes
Kampa Dual Pitch Roof System
Introduced in the 2018 awning season, Kampa have developed a roof system, giving their caravan awnings greater interior headroom. This increases the practical nature of the awnings and makes Kampa awnings even more desirable and spacious.
As well as increased headroom, Kampa have considered the importance of the roof's performance. To avoid pockets of water sitting on the roof, it is important that rain water is shed efficiently. It is also important that wind is deflected. Both these requirements are achieved by the careful consideration given to the pole structure of each roof - maintaining it's tautness and thereby avoiding slack areas that are prone to puddling.
Kampa Single Inflation Point
Because Kampa link all the airpoles the entire awning can be inflated and deflated from a single point; this includes all supporting airpoles and beams - there are no additional poles to inflate. This makes the inflatable awning even quicker and easier to setup and pack away.
Kampa Sabre Link Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's SabreLink System - a lighting system design specifically by Kampa for Kampa awnings. It allows you to link upto three lights together ( providing 450 LED's ). The Sabrelink system can be fixed to the front and centre poles of the awning.
Kampa Limpet Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's Limpet Fix System - a very handy and clever way of attaching the rear wall of your Kampa awning to your caravan. The awning has pre-cut holes and you place the Limpet through these holes. You can then attach the Limpet to a smooth surface on your caravan.
Kampa QuickPitch Guying System
Heavy duty straps that can be pegged out in seconds. Peg the bottom strap taut and adjust the top buckle to apply tension.
Single Point Inflation Airframe awnings inflate entirely from just one external point, creating an exceptionally strong structure. The AirFrame is incredibly durable, each AirPole is made of a strong TPU inflation tube zipped into a reinforced laminated oxford polyester/PE cover, which is then zipped into a heavy-duty polyester sleeve in the awning.