Kampa Motion Air VW
Please note: This is the VW model and fits vehicles with a rail height of 180 - 210cm. For vehicles with a rail height higher than 210cm choose either the L or XL models below.
A higher specification awning offering versatility, function and great value. The Multi Point inflation AirFrame provides ample head room and useful space. A cleverly designed front 'D' door can be half or fully rolled back and incorporates a secondary mesh screen.
Optional equipment includes a two berth inner tent and a large zip-on sun canopy. There are three versions, to suit different height campers and motorhomes - VW, L & XL.
Drive-Away awnings offer convenience. They avoid the need to set up and take down your awning every time you wish to use your vehicle on the road. The Kampa Motion AIR VW is a free-standing awning that enables you to drive-away and enjoy your day out. Meanwhile, your awning remains completely set-up and is ready to be simply re-attached on your return.
- Width: 310cm
- Depth: 290cm
- Highest Point At Front (cm): 225
- Connection Height (cm): 180 - 210
- Pack Size (cm): 78 x 42 x 40
- Weight (kg): 20.63
- Awning Material: Weathershield 150D
- Kampa Product Code: MH2004
- Material: Weathershield 150D - Extremely light and easy to handle, Weathershield 150D promises super-fast set-up and take-down every time. It's extremely durable and weather resistant too - this lightweight material offers great value.
- Multi Point Inflation: Yes. Each AirPole is made of a strong TPU inflation tube that is zipped into a tough reinforced polyester cover. This is then zipped into a heavy-duty polyester sleeve in the awning. The result is an extremely well protected, durable AirFrame which requires no maintenance.
- Quick Pitch Guying System: Yes
- SabreLink Flex Ready: Yes
- Flyscreen Panels: Front & R/H side doors
- Roll-To-Side Front Panels: Yes
- Roll-To-Side Side Panels: Yes
- Zip-Out Side Panel: L/H side
- Curtains / Blinds: Zipped blinds
- Ground Sheet: Clip-In
- Door In Tunnel: Two
- Hand Pump: Yes
- Pegs: Yes
- Storm Straps: Yes
Kampa SabreLink Flex Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's SabreLink Flex System - a lighting system design specifically by Kampa for Kampa awnings. It allows you to link upto three lights together ( providing 450 LED's ). The Sabrelink system can be fixed to the front and centre poles of the awning.
Kampa QuickPitch Guying System
Heavy duty straps that can be pegged out in seconds. Peg the bottom strap taut and adjust the top buckle to apply tension.