Kampa Rally Air All Season 260 S Caravan Awning
The smallest All-Season offering in the Kampa Dometic caravan awning range, the Rally AIR All-Season 260 is ideal for compact caravans and weekend tourers. This latest AirFrame awning benefits from the success of the Rally AIR Pro, but unlike it's Pro counterparts, is constructed with Weathershield All-Season material, perfectly suited to seasonal pitching. Zip-out front and side panels reduce the pull through weight for a quick and easy set-up.
- Width: 260cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Suitability: The Rally AIR All-Season 260 is suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235 to 250cm.
- Pack Size (cm): 99 x 56 x 31
- Weight (kg): 28
- Awning Material: Weathershield All Season.
- Kampa Product Code: AW1015
- Material: Weathershield All Season - Ultra-rugged and UV resistant All-Season material, perfect for touring in warmer climes and for use on a seasonal pitch. This fully breathable fabric has been constructed to cope with extremes of weather, tested in the wettest places in Europe and the sunniest parts of Australia to ensure it never lets you down.
- Single Point Inflation: Yes
- Dual-Pitch Roof System: Yes
- QuickPitch Guying System: Yes
- Limpet Ready: Yes
- SabreLink Ready: Yes
- Flyscreen Panels: R/H window, L/H and R/H doors
- Zip-Out Front Panels: Yes
- Roll-to-Side Front Panels: Yes
- Zip-Out Side Panels: Yes
- Curtains / Blinds: Curtains
- Draught Skirt: Yes
- Hand Pump: Yes
- Pegs: Yes
- Storm Straps: Yes
Kampa Dual Pitch Roof System
Introduced in the 2018 awning season, Kampa have developed a roof system, giving their caravan awnings greater interior headroom. This increases the practical nature of the awnings and makes Kampa awnings even more desirable and spacious.
As well as increased headroom, Kampa have considered the importance of the roof's performance. To avoid pockets of water sitting on the roof, it is important that rain water is shed efficiently. It is also important that wind is deflected. Both these requirements are achieved by the careful consideration given to the pole structure of each roof - maintaining it's tautness and thereby avoiding slack areas that are prone to puddling.
Kampa Single Inflation Point
Because Kampa link all the airpoles the entire awning can be inflated and deflated from a single point; this includes all supporting airpoles and beams - there are no additional poles to inflate. This makes the inflatable awning even quicker and easier to setup and pack away.
Kampa Sabre Link Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's SabreLink System - a lighting system design specifically by Kampa for Kampa awnings. It allows you to link upto three lights together ( providing 450 LED's ). The Sabrelink system can be fixed to the front and centre poles of the awning.
Kampa Limpet Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's Limpet Fix System - a very handy and clever way of attaching the rear wall of your Kampa awning to your caravan. The awning has pre-cut holes and you place the Limpet through these holes. You can then attach the Limpet to a smooth surface on your caravan.
Kampa QuickPitch Guying System
Heavy duty straps that can be pegged out in seconds. Peg the bottom strap taut and adjust the top buckle to apply tension.
Single Point Inflation Airframe awnings inflate entirely from just one external point, creating an exceptionally strong structure. The AirFrame is incredibly durable, each AirPole is made of a strong TPU inflation tube zipped into a reinforced laminated oxford polyester/PE cover, which is then zipped into a heavy-duty polyester sleeve in the awning.