Kampa Rally Air All-Season 330 Driveaway
Kampa Rally Air Pro 330 DriveAway features doors in the rear tunnel of the awning allowing convenient access to the vehicle without going through the awning.
The new Weathershield All-Season version of the Rally AIR 330 Drive-Away pairs the rugged seasonal pitch material with the easy set-up of the Single Point Inflation AirFrame. Zip-out front and side panels allow you to use the awning veranda style and reduce the weight too.
A large connecting tunnel can be attached to your motorhome, either by throwing the included webbing straps over the vehicle or using a Drive-Away kit to connect to an awning rail or the front channel of any roll-out awning. The freestanding Rally Drive-Away sets up in minutes and is easily inflated through a single inflation point using the high quality pump supplied or, for the ultimate in convenience, Kampa's electric Gale pump. Once set up the awning provides plenty of space for furniture and other equipment. It can be fitted with Kampa's full range of Rally optional equipment to tailor it to your needs.
- Width: 330cm
- Depth: 260cm
- Fitting Heights: The Rally AIR All Season 330 D/A will fit vehicles with a rail height of 220cm - 300cm
- Pack Size (cm): 99 x 56 x 43 / 99 x 13 x 33
- Weight (kg): 34.3 / 8.34
- Awning Material: Weathershield All-Season
- Kampa Product Code: MH2013
- Material: Weathershield All Season - Ultra-rugged and UV resistant All-Season material, perfect for touring in warmer climes and for use on a seasonal pitch. This fully breathable fabric has been constructed to cope with extremes of weather, tested in the wettest places in Europe and the sunniest parts of Australia to ensure it never lets you down.
- Single Point Inflation: Yes
- Dual Pitch Roof System: Yes
- Quick Pitch Guying System: Yes
- Limpet Ready: No
- SabreLink Ready: Yes
- Flyscreen Panels: R/H window, L/H and R/H doors
- Zip-Out Front Panels: Yes
- Roll-to-Side Front Panels: Yes
- Zip-Out Side Panels: Yes
- Curtains / Blinds: Curtains
- Door In Tunnel: Two
- Hand Pump: Yes
- Pegs: Yes
- Storm Straps: Yes
Kampa Dual Pitch Roof System
Introduced in the 2018 awning season, Kampa have developed a roof system, giving their caravan awnings greater interior headroom. This increases the practical nature of the awnings and makes Kampa awnings even more desirable and spacious.
As well as increased headroom, Kampa have considered the importance of the roof's performance. To avoid pockets of water sitting on the roof, it is important that rain water is shed efficiently. It is also important that wind is deflected. Both these requirements are achieved by the careful consideration given to the pole structure of each roof - maintaining it's tautness and thereby avoiding slack areas that are prone to puddling.
Kampa Single Inflation Point
Because Kampa link all the airpoles the entire awning can be inflated and deflated from a single point; this includes all supporting airpoles and beams - there are no additional poles to inflate. This makes the inflatable awning even quicker and easier to setup and pack away.
Kampa Sabre Link Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's SabreLink System - a lighting system design specifically by Kampa for Kampa awnings. It allows you to link upto three lights together ( providing 450 LED's ). The Sabrelink system can be fixed to the front and centre poles of the awning.
Kampa QuickPitch Guying System
Heavy duty straps that can be pegged out in seconds. Peg the bottom strap taut and adjust the top buckle to apply tension.
Single Point Inflation Airframe awnings inflate entirely from just one external point, creating an exceptionally strong structure. The AirFrame is incredibly durable, each AirPole is made of a strong TPU inflation tube zipped into a reinforced laminated oxford polyester/PE cover, which is then zipped into a heavy-duty polyester sleeve in the awning.