Kampa Rally Air Pro 330 for MotorHomes
Over the past few years, Kampa have added more new features to include their Dual-Pitch Roof System. Previously the awning material - Weathershield Pro - was changed to include improved coatings and UV protection and there is now a new sealing method that enables the awning to fit snuggly against the motorhome. With a width of 3.30 metres and a depth of 2.50 metres, the Kampa Rally Air Pro 330 provides over 8 square metres of extra room to your motorhome or campervan.
With airframe technology and Kampa's single point inflation system, the Kampa Rally Air Pro is quick and easy to set up. It has a steep angled front and therefore provides very good headroom and lots of useful space.
With it's crystal clear, large front windows, the awning not only has plenty of light coming in, but also provides excellent views out. For a bit more light there are also skylights in the roof.
The awning is 'Sabre Link' ready - that is to say, it not supplied with Kampa's Sabre Link system but it is able to be fitted to the awning if you choose to do so using the velcro strips that are already in place. Sabrelink is a lighting system using strips of LED lights. These strips can be linked together and can be controlled by a remote control. As well as being able to switch the lights on and off you are also able to alter the brightness - just like a traditional dimmer switch.
Optional equipment includes an inflatable annex and conservatory as well as mesh panel sets for the front panels. There are four versions, to suit different height campers and motorhomes - S, L, XL and XXL.
What does 'Pro' stand for in the product name?
The Rally Air Pro series uses a more substantial, heavier duty fabric called Weathershield Pro ( updated for 2017 ) which provides excellent weatherproofing and extra durability. If you pitch your awning for longer periods of the year or during times of the year when the weather is likely to require a more robust awning then it would probably make sense to consider the Kampa Motor Rally Air Pro series.
What are the main features of the Rally Air Pro series?
- They are quick and easy to setup - the awning can be can be completely set up in four to five minutes approximately and pumps up, using the manual pump supplied, in around sixty seconds (depending on your fitness, determination and competitiveness!). It uses Kampa's patented inflation system. It can be inflated from just one inflation point.
- Versatility and usability - the distinctive steep front of the awning gives excellent headroom when compared to many awnings. There are two doors; one on either side of the awning - very useful if there is a prevailing wind from one direction. The front wall panel can be arranged in several ways as the two outer front panels can be rolled to the side or the top part of each outer panel can be dropped down to create what Kampa calls the 'veranda style'.
- Other features include Kampa's Upright Poles that keep the rear of the awning close to the side of your motorhome. Crystal clear windows with internal curtains, ventilation in the eaves, Kampa's Accessory Track and a mud flap with eyelets to help keep out draughts.
- Width: 330cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Fitting Heights: The 4 models of the Rally AIR Pro 260 are suitable for different rail heights:
Model S: 235 to 250cm
Model L: 250 to 265cm
Model XL: 265 to 280cm
Model XXL: 280 to 295cm
- Pack Size (cm):
Model S: 99 x 56 x 29
Model L: 99 x 56 x 29
Model XL: 99 x 56 x 29
Model XXL: 99 x 56 x 29
- Weight (kg):
Model S: 24
Model L: 24.3
Model XL: 25
Model XXL: 25.6
- Awning Material: Weathershield Pro
- Kampa Product Code:
Model S: CE7205
Model L: CE7206
Model XL: CE7207
Model XXL: CE7208
- Material: Weathershield Pro - The iconic Kampa Dometic fabric used extensively throughout the awning range has proved itself time and time again. With the look and feel of a traditional fabric, but weighing far less, Weathershield Pro continues to be the definitive choice for tourers the world over.
- Single Point Inflation: Yes
- Dual Pitch Roof System: Yes
- Quick Pitch Guying System: Yes
- Limpet Ready: Yes
- SabreLink Ready: Yes
- Flyscreen Panels: R/H window, L/H and R/H doors
- Roll-to-Side Front Panels: Yes
- Zip-Out Side Panels: Yes
- Curtains / Blinds: Curtains
- Hand Pump: Yes
- Pegs: Yes
Kampa Dual Pitch Roof System
Introduced in the 2018 awning season, Kampa have developed a roof system, giving their caravan awnings greater interior headroom. This increases the practical nature of the awnings and makes Kampa awnings even more desirable and spacious.
As well as increased headroom, Kampa have considered the importance of the roof's performance. To avoid pockets of water sitting on the roof, it is important that rain water is shed efficiently. It is also important that wind is deflected. Both these requirements are achieved by the careful consideration given to the pole structure of each roof - maintaining it's tautness and thereby avoiding slack areas that are prone to puddling.
Kampa Single Inflation Point
Because Kampa link all the airpoles the entire awning can be inflated and deflated from a single point; this includes all supporting airpoles and beams - there are no additional poles to inflate. This makes the inflatable awning even quicker and easier to setup and pack away.
Kampa Sabre Link Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's SabreLink System - a lighting system design specifically by Kampa for Kampa awnings. It allows you to link upto three lights together ( providing 450 LED's ). The Sabrelink system can be fixed to the front and centre poles of the awning.
Kampa Limpet Ready
This means that the awning is ready to use with Kampa's Limpet Fix System - a very handy and clever way of attaching the rear wall of your Kampa awning to your caravan. The awning has pre-cut holes and you place the Limpet through these holes. You can then attach the Limpet to a smooth surface on your caravan.
Kampa QuickPitch Guying System
Heavy duty straps that can be pegged out in seconds. Peg the bottom strap taut and adjust the top buckle to apply tension.
Single Point Inflation Airframe awnings inflate entirely from just one external point, creating an exceptionally strong structure. The AirFrame is incredibly durable, each AirPole is made of a strong TPU inflation tube zipped into a reinforced laminated oxford polyester/PE cover, which is then zipped into a heavy-duty polyester sleeve in the awning.