Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Lunar Cosmos 544 Used Caravan
In good condition, this 4 berth, Lunar Cosmos 544 comes with the convenience and comfort of a fixed, double island bed. It also comes with the benefits of a motor-mover ( please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor-movers are excellent for taking the stress ( mentally and physically ) out of the exacting task of positioning the caravan both on the camping site and on the home driveway.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - seats are comfortable and in a good condition. Available seat length is 117cm approximately per side.
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 4 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. These are set into the 'four corners' of the lounge. In addition to these there are small, fixed 'mood' lights that provide general lighting to the area, 2 larger side lights and a ceiling light.
- Daylight - the combination of surrounding windows and the rooflight above provide daylight into the front lounge. Both these light sources have integral blinds.
- Storage - The lounge has 4 overhead storage lockers. Further storage is provided by the 2 drawer cabinet. There is of course storage beneath the seats as well. Full access can be achieved by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame.
- Entertainment - There is a Pioneer Radio / CD Player.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from each of the front lounge seats. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows in the front lounge area have integral pleated blinds.
- Storage - The kitchen has 2 wide overhead locker style cupboards. To the left of the fridge is a tall, thin cupboard for storing the dining table. The cutlery drawer and further storage are situated on the opposite side to the main kitchen ( on the right as you enter the caravan ). Finally, there is a cupboard beneath the oven.
- Daylight - the window behind the hob and sink, the window in the entrance door and the rooflight above give good daylight into the kitchen area. The rooflight also provides a way of controlling moisture and condensation produced by cooking.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford Aspire 2 oven and grill. The Thetford dual fuel hob has 3 gas burners and an electric hotplate. There is also a Daewoo microwave oven giving further cooking options.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Dometic fridge with freezer top box.
TV Station Area
Immediately on your right as you enter the caravan the TV station has the usual co-axial TV connection point, 12 volt and mains socket power points. The TV connection is connected to a Vision Plus VP4 signal booster.
The bedroom with fixed double bed, has a sliding, folding room separator to isolate it from the front of the caravan.
- Storage - Over the bed are 3 lockers. There is a small wardrobe with hanging bar and 2 drawers at the bottom plus a cupboard space that would be ideal for storing shoes or similar items. The space under the bed provides a large storage area and is often used for storing things like awnings etc.
- Daylight - there is a medium sized, single window plus the rooflight. Both have integral blinds for night-time.
- Night-Time Lighting - there are 2 directional spotlights over the bed at the headboard end - handy if you like to read in bed. Additionally, there is a main ceiling light and 2 small lights above the wall mounted mirror.
- Other - There is a small, basic vanity area with a wall mounted mirror and small shelf plus 2 small lights above the mirror.
The Rear Washroom
We will walk you around the washroom. As you enter, immediately on your left is the Thetford cassette toilet with the window immediately above.
Moving further round we come to the washbasin with single mixer tap. This has a cupboard with shelf beneath it and a mirror above.
Next, we come to the shower cubicle measuring 80cm x 65cm approximately. It is fitted with an integral ceiling light and a small roof vent to help reduce condensation. The shower is fitted with the popular EcoCamel shower head.
The washroom has a ceiling light for night-time and 2 small lights above the wall mounted mirror.
- Refrigerator - Dometic fridge with freezer top box.
- Cooking - Thetford Aspire 2 grill and oven. Thetford dual-fuel hob with 3 gas burners and an electric hotplate. Daewoo microwave.
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford cassette toilet
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Entertainment - Radio / CD player
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
- Berth: 4
- Year: 2017
- MTPLM: 1350kg
- MRO: 1197kg
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.