Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Pennine Pathfinder - Used Folding Camper - 2015
Folding campers offer an amazing combination of versatility and comfort; they are generally easier and more economical to tow than a caravan; they are accepted on some campsites where caravans are not permitted and they can be easier to pitch than an equivalent-size tent, although a level surface always makes things easier. Other features of a Folding Camper worth considering are:-
- Ready-made beds with traditional mattresses that are ‘off the ground’
- Living space in folding campers that is off the floor
- An extensive living area if an awning is fitted
- On-board storage so you can keep most of your camping gear with the unit at all times, ready to hitch up and go
- Relatively easy to store. For many, a key reason for buying a folding camper is the ability to store it at home – either outside or even in the garage.
The Central Living Area
- Seating - plenty of comfortable seating for up to 6 people in a classic 'U' shape arrangement. There is handy storage space underneath the seating.
- TV Points - there are 2 TV connection points in the folding camper. As you enter the camper, immediately on your right is a cupboard with worktop. This is the ideal place for your TV as there is a TV connection point at the side of the cupboard. It is also perfect for viewing from the seats.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - when the two bedrooms are full and extra sleeping space is needed, the living area can be converted and provides sleeping for 2 more persons - alternatively you can add an awning to provide more sleeping space.
- Storage - As you can see from the photograph, the kitchen has a number of storage options that include a 'spice rack', drawer and cupboards beneath.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with an oven, grill and hob unit.
- Refrigerator - The folding camper has a small but very useful fridge.
- Sink - a stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
The Fixed Bedrooms
The two 'fixed' bedrooms are at either end of the folding camper. They vary in size. One bed is 198cm x 137cm ( 6' 6" x 4' 6" approx ) and the other is 198cm x 122cm ( 6' 6" x 4' 0" approx) .
The WC / Wash Room
The small, but very handy washroom features a washbasin and a cassette toilet.
Pennine Pathfinder Features
- Internal Lighting - Yes
- Stabiliser - AKS1300 Stabiliser
- Refrigerator - Three Way Refrigerator
- Battery Box - Yes
- Cassette Toilet - Yes
- External 240v Socket - Yes
- External BBQ Point - Yes
- External Shower - Yes
- Hand Basin - Yes
- Integral Heating - Yes
- Mains Electric System - Yes
- Oven - Yes
- TV Aerial Point - Yes
- Wardrobe - Yes
- Water Heater - Yes ( Mains Only )
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
Pennine Pathfinder Details
- Berth: 6
- Year: 2015
- Folded Length: 488cm
- Folded Width: 212cm
- Folded Height: 139cm
- Unfolded Length: 600cm
- Unfolded Width: 210cm
- Unfolded Interior Height: 220cm
- Fixed Bed Size: 198 x 137cm
- Fixed Bed Size: 198 x 122cm
- Ex Works: 840kg
- Load: 160kg
- Max Gross: 1000kg
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans/folding campers AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.
This used Folding Camper from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.