Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Swift Elegance 565 - 2017 - Used Caravan
This 2017, 4 berth caravan by Swift is in a really lovely condition both internally and externally. The caravan also comes with the benefits of a motor-mover ( please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor-movers are excellent for taking the stress ( mentally and physically ) out of the exacting task of positioning the caravan both on the camping site and on the home driveway.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - the seating actually projects beyond the 2 drawer cabinet ( see photographs ) but from the end of the seat up to the cabinet is 1.28 metres approximately on both sides. The actual seats are 1.62 metres approximately long in total. The modern, seating is comfortable and in a good condition.
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 4 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'four corners'. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there is a quite large ceiling mounted striplight with a diffusing cover.
- Daylight - Daylight comes into the lounge area via the surrounding windows, the skylight and the rooflight above.
- Storage - The lounge has 4 overhead lockers ( 2 large / 2 small ). The 'cabinet' between the seats provides 2 drawers. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame but there are also very convenient and highly practical large front doors that also give very good access.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 5' 4" or two single beds: 5' 4" x 2' 2"
- Entertainment - There is a JVC KD-R464 Radio / CD player for entertainment and enjoyment and it is connected to Pioneer stereo speakers and a VP2 signal booster.
- Other - There is a handy occasional table that is simple to get out and put away.
Situated reasonably centrally in the caravan and directly in front of you as you enter, this is a well equipped kitchen. There is a handy, worktop extension, which can be flipped up and down to suit your requirements.
- Storage - The kitchen has 1, double fronted overhead cupboard. Below the worktop you will find a good sized drawer and another double fronted cupboard. Inside this cupboard you find storage baskets. There is also the usual storage space beneath the oven. If further kitchen storage is required then there are 2 on the opposite side ( 1 above and 1 below the fridge.) with even further storage in the TV station area including a drinks cabinet.
- Daylight - the landscape window behind the hob and sink, the window in the main entrance door and the roof-vent in the ceiling all provide daylight into the kitchen.
- Night-Time Lighting - There is a small striplight to illuminate the sink and worktop and 3 small lights for ambient lighting in front of the top cupboards.
- Cooker - The Thetford oven, grill and hob are all in a very good condition. They have electronic ignition.
- Hob - A Thetford dual fuel hob - 3 gas burners and 1 electric hotplate.
- Refrigerator - The Dometic 134 litre refrigerator with freezer top box are on the opposite side of the caravan to the main kitchen area and above and below are good sized storage cupboards.
- Microwave - A stainless steel microwave provides additional cooking facilities.
- Other - there is a roof vent to help reduce condensation.
This is directly on your right as you enter the caravan. There is a standard Co-Ax and Sat TV connection point, plus the usual 12 volt and mains power sockets as well. ( Note: a further TV connection point is available in the bedroom - CoAx only).
The bedroom provides the comfort and convenience of a twin, fixed, single beds. Many people dislike having to transform areas of the caravan to and from sleeping areas. There is a sliding, folding room separator, between the bedroom and the front of the caravan.
- Storage - There are 6 overhead lockers in total ( 3 either side ). There is of course, space under each of the beds that can be used for storage as well. The space under the beds can be accessed by a side door ( partial access ) or by lifting the mattress and frame giving full access.
- Daylight - each side of the bedroom has a landscape window and there is a central rooflight above.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 2 directional spotlights in total ( 1 above each headboard end of the beds).
- Sleeping - the 2, fixed single beds are different in size. There measurements are 1 @ 5' 8" x 2' 5" and 1 @ 6' 0" x 2' 6". Windows and rooflights have integral blinds to cut out light at night.
- Other - there is a TV connection point with 12 volt and mains powersocket in the bedroom.
The Washroom is situated at the rear of the caravan. Immediately on your left as you enter, you will find the Thetford C-260 cassette toilet that has electric flush and to the right of this is a panel radiator. As you move around you find the large, 'wardrobe' style cupboard with hanging rail and 2 drawers beneath. Moving further around we find the washbasin with storage both beneath and a wall mounted mirror above. Finally, you arrive at the the shower cubicle.
- Daylight - the window behind the cassette toilet and the rooflight above bring daylight into the washroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the washroom has 3 small fixed spotlights whilst the shower cubicle has it's own fixed spotlight.
- Shower Cubicle - overall measurements are 82 x 60cm approximately, but do bear in mind the shower cubicle has a particular shape so this is an approximation only. Entry and exit is via a bi-fold door.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.
- BodyShell and Exterior - SMART HT construction - totally timberless bodyshell with Hi-Tech components. Stong moisture resistant 'PURe' Polyurethane timberless framed body shell with polystyrene insulation core.
- Chassis - AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle.
- Heating - Dual fuel heating with Truma Combi Boiler
- Refrigerator - Dometic 134 litre tower fridge with electronic ignition.
- Cooking - Thetford Aspire thermostatic oven with electronic ignition, dual fuel hob with 3 gas burners and 1 x 800w electric hotplate, separate grill. Stainless steel microwave oven.
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with electric flush.
- Blinds - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Berth: 4
- Year: 2017
- Overall Length: 7.490 (24' 7")
- Overall Width: 2.26m (7' 5")
- MTPLM: 1726kg ( 34.0cwt )
- MRO: 1570kg ( 30.9cwt )
- Bed Size - Front Double: 6' 6" x 5' 4" ( 198cm x 163cm )
- Bed Size - Front N/S Single: 5' 4" x 2' 2" ( 163cm x 67cm )
- Bed Size - Front O/S Single: 5' 4" x 2' 2" ( 163cm x 67cm )
- Bed Size - Side Single Offside: 5' 8" x 2' 5" ( 172cm x 74cm )
- Bed Size - Side Single Nearside: 6' 0" x 2' 6" ( 184cm x 75cm )
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Please note: This information is an EXAMPLE ONLY. The values shown were correct at 13/01/2020. However, you should be aware that some values may change for dates later than that shown.
Make and Model
Swift Elegance 565 Used Caravan
Hire Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 298.27
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )