Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
TAB 320 RS Used Caravan
A highly distinctive looking caravan with interesting design features, this TAB 320 RS is in a lovely condition both internally and externally. This caravan would make an excellent 'weekend' touring caravan - it's bijou size lending itself to quick and very easy transportation.
The Kitchen Area
Due to the nature of this caravan; it's overall size and layout, there are not the usual demarcations / distinct areas such as Washroom, Lounge and Bedroom areas that you might typically expect to find in the vast majority of caravans. However, that having been said, there is a definite area that can be called the kitchen. This is immediately on your right as you enter the caravan. At head height you will find 2 lockers which are quite deep and actually a good and useful size ( see photographs ). Under the lockers is a 'strip' light that will shine down onto the sink and hob unit. Natural daylight is provided by the window behind the worktop.
At worktop level you find the Dometic, combined stainless steel sink and hob unit. Although this is a combined unit it has two lids - the left for the sink and the right for the hob unit. The hob unit has 2 gas burners ( see photographs ).
Beneath the worktop and to the left hand side, you will find a highly distinctive 'L' shaped drawer ( see photographs ). This epitomises the way in which space has been utilised in this caravan. Beneath the drawer is a cupboard with 2 doors ( see photographs ). To the right of this you find the Dometic fridge with a small storage space beneath it.
The Main Living Area / Sleeping Area
To convert the area for sleeping it is first necessary to 'collapse' the table down - a reasonably simple task; pull a handle and fold to one side. Once collapsed, the table serves as part of the bed support. You keep it in the centre of the space and place 2 of the seat bolsters on top of it - filling in the central section ( we have done this and taken a photograph - see photographs ). The headboard end is easy to fold down and this completes the conversion of the area. The size of the bed provided is really quite big.
When not in use as a sleeping area the caravan has lots of seating available and of course the table can be put back to it's full height or stored away if you prefer.
- ALKO chassis
- Side walls in aluminium plain sheet, silver
- Gas bottle box in the front can be equipped with 2 x 5 kg gas bottles
- High-quality double glazed plastic windows with safety lock
- 1-piece entrance door with bull's eye window
- Awning strip all-around right and left
- Hard-wearing PVC floor covering
KITCHEN / SANITARY AREA
- High-quality 2-flame gas stove and sink combination with glass cover
- Water filtration system
- Equipped with a Dometic fridge
- 13-pole connector system
- outside socket outlet for 230 V with circuit breaker
- LED light band underneath kitchen wall cabinet
GAS / WATER
- Central waste water drain, one external drain under the floor
- Fresh water 20L-canister
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and the sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
- Berth: 2
- Year: 2016
- Axle(s): 1 ( Single Axle )
- Length including drawbar approx in cm: 517 ( 16' 11.5")
- Width approx. in cm: 201 (6' 7")
- Unloaded Weight ( inc. basic equipment approx in Kg: 620
- Mass in running order ( kg ): 655
- Loading capacity, approx in kg: 95
- Bed Size - Rear in cm: 175 x 200 ( 5' 9" x 6' 7' approx )
- Number of Roof Hoods: 1
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.