Ventura Air Trinus W400 Porch Awning
Travel with the Ventura Air Trinus W400 is simple, fast and spacious. The Trinus is spacious and bright thanks to the wide light panels in the roof and the advanced air system creates a stable and firm framing for a great camping vacation.
Due to the amazing light panels in the roof and spacious living area the Ventura Air Trinus W400 is the perfect travel air porch for the whole family. Well-known Isabella materials and unique features create the best possible outdoor adventure.
The Ventura Air Trinus uses a material Isabella call IsaLite 195 g/m2, a remarkably light and easy-to-maintain material that has an external coating, whilst the roof of the Trinus is made of a different material called IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2. This is a UV resistant polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.
When it comes to the awning frame there are no hard poles in-sight - the Trinus uses an air-frame. The awning is supplied with a double action air pump. The draught excluder Air tube connects the porch to the caravan effortlessly and the small front canopy creates a very spacious feel to the Ventura Air Trinus. Support poles and advanced air system make the Air Trinus very stable and as reliable as your true travel companion. Note: the rear leg poles are aluminium and the canopy pole is fiber.
Both the front and side panels of the awning are removable - giving you versatility in how you wish to use it and providing ventilation options to suit your likes and dislikes.
Comes As Standard With
The Air Trinus comes with a number of items as standard which include, curtains, curtain poles, a draught excluder with air tube, advanced air system, veranda pole, attachment for LED strips, pockets for guy straps, reflective guy straps, doors with ventilation net, fitted with 2 beading diameter options, a double air pump, alu rear leg poles and a canopy fiber pole.
Ventura Air Tubes
Ventura AIR is an advanced air tube system with patented coupling modules that ensure proper attachment and easy adjustment and replacement. The air tubes have a pump connection, high-frequency welds and double-coated sleeve to ensure a good fit.
- Panels: The awning has removable front and side panels.
- Roof: There are light panels in the roof.
- Curtains: Curtains and curtain poles are supplied with the awning
- Draught Excluder: Draught excluder with Air tube - The draught excluder Air tube connects the porch to the caravan effortlessly
- Air System: Advanced Air System
- Extra Poles: A Veranda pole, a Canopy Fiber Pole and an aluminium rear leg pole are supplied with the awning.
- Doors: Doors come with ventilation nets
- Pump: Dual Action Air Pump supplied
- Other Details: The awning has pockets for guy straps. Supplied with reflective guy straps. The awning is fitted with 2 beading diameter options.
- Depth: 260cm
- Width: 400cm
- Frame Type: Inflatable Airframe
- Main Material: Isalite 195 g/m2 - a remarkably lightweight and easy-to-maintain material, Isalite is a coated polyester material, which is durable, lightweight and easy to keep clean.
- Roof Material: IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2 - a UV resistant polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.