Ventura Cadet Porch Awning
Go On A Flying Visit
The Ventura Cadet W260 is a small, neat, porch awning that will fit caravans with a rail height between 235cm and 250cm - which in truth covers most if not all caravans. It has a depth of 2.0 metres and a width of 2.6 metres providing around 5.2 square metres approximately of additional space to your caravan.
The Cadet has been designed to be convenient and has that 'perfect for the weekend' feel to it. The lightweight IXL fibreglass frame makes it easy to put up and convenient to carry and transport.
The awning 'walls' of the Ventura Cadet are made using a material called VenTex 240 g/m2. This is an acrylate polyester material that is coated on one side. It is light, can be easily wiped clean reducing maintenance, it is odourless and helps reduce condensation because it is breathable and therefore helps to maintain a sensible climate inside the porch. The Ventura Cadet's roof is made with an alternative material called IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2. This is a UV resistant polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.
Thanks to the provision of sewn-in pads, support poles and connection profiles, the Cadet forms an excellent seal to the caravan and this of course reduces unwanted draughts and leaks. These are included as standard.
There are two doors - one on either side, which can be very handy if there is a prevailing wind. The large front panel can either be folded down or removed completely. The side window is provided with a mosquito net so that you can open it for ventilation without letting in those annoying insects.
Comes As Standard With
The Ventura Cadet W260 comes with a number of items as standard which include, screw-free FixOn fittings, a set of curtains, a draught skirt, a standard wheel arch cover, an awning bag, a polebag and peg bag.
- Supplied with screw-free FixOn fittings.
- Curtain set included.
- A Draught skirt is included.
- Standard wheel arch cover included
- Awning Bag included.
- Pole and Peg Bag included.
Screw Free FixOn Fittings - no need to drill holes in your caravan
- Width: 260cm
- Depth: 200cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Weight: 20.4 kg approximately
- Suitability: Fits a caravan with a rail height between 235cm and 250cm
- Frame Type: Lightweight IXL Fibreglass frame with Fixus locking mechanism - a lightweight and corrosion resistant frame.
- Main Material: Ventex 240 g/m2 - An Acrylate material coated on one side. VenTex polyester is light, wipeable, and reduces condensation.
- Roof Material: IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2 - a UV resistant, polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.
- Distance between Roof Poles: 226cm