Ventura Freestander W300
Flexible Free Space On Your Trip
The Ventura Freestander W300, as the name suggests, is a motorhome awning that can be freestanding, meaning you can detach it from your motorhome and go off for the day then re-attach it when you come back. It is available in two different heights. The Freestander Low is suitable for fitting to a motorhome with a height of between 170cm and 250cm whilst the Freestander High is suitable for fitting to a motorhome with a height of between 240cm and 280cm.
The approximate ground sizes of the Freestander are 308cm wide by 254cm deep giving an extra room to your motorhome of over 7.5 square metres.
The awning side and front panels can be folded down or removed. The awning also has a window on the right hand side that has a mosquito net - so you can give the awning ventilation without allowing the local insect population in.
Ventura offer a choice of two frame types for the Freestander W300; the lightweight IXL fibreglass frame that makes the awning easy to put up and convenient to carry and transport, whilst the Prenox steel frame has the strength of steel and is zinc coated on the outside. The awning uses two materials: the main awning fabric is called IsaLite 195 g/m2 and is an easy material to maintain whilst the roof uses Isaroof Light 240 g/m2, a UV resistant polyester textile.
The Ventura Freestander comes with a number of items as standard which include, a set of curtains, an awning bag, a pole bag and a peg bag.
- Smart system for mounting on the vehicle.
- Doors in both sides.
- Covered access to the vehicle via a flexible tunnel.
- Removable/fold-down front and side panels.
- Mosquito net window with foil cover on the right-hand side
- Curtain set included.
- Awning Bag included.
- Pole and Peg Bag included.
- Width: 308cm
- Depth: 254cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Suitability: Freestander Low - fits a vehicle between 170cm and 250cm
- Suitability: Freestander High - fits a vehicle between 240cm and 280cm
- Frame Type: Choice of Lightweight IXL Fibreglass - a lightweight and corrosion resistant frame or Prenox Steel Frame - externally zinc coated.
- Details: Smart system for mounting on the vehicle. Door in each side. Covered access to the vehicle via a flexible tunnel. Removable and fold-down front and side panels. Mosquito net window with foil cover on the right-hand side.
Ventura Poles Types
Prenox Steel Poles
With all the inherent strength of steel poles, the Ventura Prenox poles also have an external zinc coating. This coating is 50% thicker than traditional surfaces ensuring the poles have greater durability and an extra long life.
IXL Fibreglass Poles
IXL poles combine the high flexibility of fibreglass with extremely strong carbon fibres. Carbon fibres are 4-5 times stronger than steel. IXL poles are significantly lighter and reduce the total weight of a set of awning poles.
Fibreglass is a 'warm' material by comparison to steel and therefore causes less condensation. The fibreglass poles are also corrosion-resistant, easy to maintain and easily assembled.