Ventura Marlin W330 Porch Awning
A Practical Touring Porch Awning
The Ventura Marlin porch awning is maintenance friendly, highly practical and very well suited to touring caravanners. For those caravanners not looking to put up a full size awning, the Marlin still provides a quite substantial extra space with a width of 3.3 metres and a depth of 2.3 metres. It is suitable for fitting to caravans with a rail height of between 235cm and 250cm.
The main fabric of the Ventura Marlin is called VenTex 240 g/m2, an acrylate polyester material that is coated on one side. It is light, can be easily wiped clean reducing maintenance, it is odourless and helps reduce condensation. The roof of the Marlin is made of a different material called IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2. This is a UV resistant polyester textile that is treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.
The Marlin is supplied with Ventura's IXL fibreglass poles making the awning easy to put up. These lightweight poles reduce the weight that has to be carried around and transported. They come with the Fixus locking mechanism.
With regards to ventilation the Marlin has some useful features such as the window with a mosquito net built in - no need to sit in an over hot awning because you don't want to open the window and let the insects in - instead open the windows, let the mosquito nets do their job and you can relax in a pleasant, cosy awning enjoying your holiday. All panels in the Marlin can be either folded down or removed - the choice is yours.
Having ventilation options is all well and good, but you don't want unwanted draughts or places where rain can gain entry. The Marlin will make a good seal against your caravan thanks to the provision of sewn-in foam pads and connection set supplied as standard.
Comes As Standard With
The Ventura Marlin comes with a number of items as standard which include, screw-free FixOn fittings, a set of curtains, a draught skirt, a standard wheel arch cover, an awning bag, a pole bag and a peg bag.
- All panels can be folded down or removed.
- Mosquito net to window in one side with zipped external foil cover.
- An annex which is an optional extra ( an additional purchase ) can be fitted to provide extra space if desired ( Size 220 ). The annex can be zipped to either side of the awning.
- Supplied with screw-free FixOn fittings.
- Curtain set included.
- A Draught skirt is included.
- Standard wheel arch cover included
- Awning Bag included.
- Pole and Peg Bag included.
Screw Free FixOn Fittings - no need to drill holes in your caravan
- Width: 330cm
- Depth: 230cm
- Number of Doors: 4
- Weight: 25.6 kg approximately
- Suitability: Fits caravans with a rail height between 235cm and 250cm
- Distance Between Roof Poles: 313cm
- Frame Type: Lightweight IXL Fibreglass frame with Fixus locking mechanism - a lightweight and corrosion resistant frame.
- Main Material: Ventex 240 g/m2 - An Acrylate material coated on one side. VenTex polyester is light, wipeable, and reduces condensation.
- Roof Material: IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2 - a UV resistant, polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.