Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Alicanto Grande Lisbon
The Lisbon is one of three, 4 berth caravans in the Alicanto Grande 2 caravan range. The three models share a very similar, though not identical layout at the front of the caravan - with very similar front lounge and 'L' shaped kitchen layouts. The Lisbon, however, is the shorter of the three models and has a smaller washroom. It is also a single axle model whereas the others are twin axle.
The Lisbon has an 8 foot wide body providing extra internal space for the front lounge, the kitchen, the bedroom and the washroom; indeed the entire caravan benefits from the extra room this width gives. The increase floor space provides enhanced seating as well as king size fixed beds in the bedrooms.
As previously mentioned, the bedroom has extra space due to the extra width of the caravan and provides a King sized double island bed at the rear of the caravan. The aluminium framed bed has a superior pocket sprung ‘Poise’ fixed bed mattress and a Beech slat bed base. The bed size is 6' 3" x 5' 0".
When further sleeping space is required the front lounge area can be converted to a sleeping area at night. An 'easy bed make up system' is provided. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from under the 2 drawer cabinet and glides on rails along the length of the seats. It just helps converting the area into a sleeping area or converting it back to the lounge.
Naturally, all windows, skylights and rooflights have integrated blinds to cut out light and provide a darkened room ready for sleeping in. The front lounge will provide a double bed measuring, 7' 0" x 3' 9" OR two single beds - 1 @ 5' 9" x 2' 1" and 1@ 5' 8" x 2' 1"
Front Lounge Features
The front lounge of the Alicanto Grande range oozes comfort and luxury, after all it is probably the place in the caravan that people spend the most time in when they are holidaying. To this end you will find plenty of natural light supplied by the surrounding windows plus the Vertical front infinity window.
The seating is just made to lounge back and relax on; with a conventional cushion construction, fully sprung knee rolled base cushions, foam filled back rests and curved corner sections with removable head rests.
Due to the extra width of the caravan, the occasional table that slides out from the chest of drawers is that bit wider. Some other nice touches include the soft closing drawers and cupboards, front corner wall-mounted soft touch storage pouches for magazines or similar items and a wireless charging pad with two integrated USB points.
The 'L' shaped design of the Lisbon kitchen not only provides extra worktop space and additional storage space, but also serves as a 'natural' divide from the front lounge. Other practical elements of the kitchen include the provision of
- Rooflight mounted Omnivent extractor fan above kitchen
- NEW branded Perspex kitchen splashback with chrome detailing
- NEW under-mount circular sink with swan-neck mixer tap, flush fit cover and integrated draining area
- NEW Dometic 133 litre tower refrigerator & 12 litre freezer with universal handed door
- Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and three gas burners
- NEW branded 700 watt integrated microwave oven with non-moving ceramic hot plate
- NEW built-in kitchen wine rack
- Dedicated cutlery drawer
As is standard these days, the oven, hob and grill have electronic ignition with a flame failure device.
Situated at the rear of the caravan, the bedroom features a King size double island bed. Because the washroom is central to the caravan anyone sleeping in the front does not need to go through the rear bedroom to get to it - leaving you to enjoy a restful nights sleep.
- NEW superior pocket sprung ‘Poise’ fixed bed mattress
- NEW king-size fixed double island beds with aluminium frames and gas strut assisted opening mechanism
- NEW full width back lit soft touch fixed bed headboards
Being centrally situated in the caravan, the washroom provides convenient access to those in the front or the rear of the caravan.
- NEW backlit washroom mirror
- NEW Belfast style washroom hand basin with swan-neck tap and full decorative splashback
- Large white fully lined square shower cubicle with bi-fold partition door and integral lighting
- NEW in-shower moulded storage
- Washroom panel radiator
- Built in Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with remote header tank and recessed toilet roll storage shelf
A Further Feature To Mention
Almost a decade ago, Bailey caravans introduced the Alu-Tech Bodyshell, a significant departure from the conventional method of caravan construction that had remained unchanged for the previous three decades. The Alu-Tech Bodyshell provides increased strength and durability, improved insulation, improved protection, lighter caravans and better balanced caravans.
- Berths: 4
- Axle Type: Single Axle
- Internal Length: 6.112m / 20 ' 1"
- Shipping Length: 7.381m / 24 ' 3 "
- Overall Width: 2.450 m / 8 ' 0 "
- Overall Height: 2.605 m / 8 ' 7 "
- Internal Headroom: 1.960 m / 6 ' 5 "
- Awning Size ( not supplied ): 1031 cm
- Tyre Sizes: 195/70 R15
- MTPLM: 1700 kg
- MRO: 1546 kg
- Total User Payload: 154 kg
- Bed Sizes:
Front Double: 2.12 m x 1.13 m ( 7 ' 0 " x 3 ' 9 " )
Front N/S Single: 1.77 m x 0.64 m ( 5 ' 9 " x 2 ' 1 " )
Front O/S Single: 1.74 m x 0.64 m ( 5 ' 8 " x 2 ' 1 " )
Rear Fixed Double: 1.90 m x 1.53 m ( 6 ' 3 " x 5 ' 0 " )
- Vertical Front Infinity Window - and moulded surround with integral task lighting and speakers. A distinctive feature of the Bailey Alicanto Grande 2 caravan range, the vertical front infinity window provides lots of daylight into the front lounge area. It can be opened to provide ventilation.
- Security Features
1) Tracker - Monitor Thatcham CAT 7 approved Stolen Vehicle Recovery System ( including first 3 months subscription fee ).
2) TRACKER PIR activated intruder alarm featuring a tilt sensor and key fob operation.
3) CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to windows and inside gas locker.
4) Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chasis - The Alicanto Grande 2 has an AL-KO one piece galvanised steel chasis, braking system and running gear.
- Truma Solar Panel - a 80 watt solar panel mounted on the roof helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- Cassette Toilet - Built in Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with remote header tank and recessed toilet roll storage shelf.
- Heating and Water Heating System - Alde Hydronic Compact 3020 programmable radiator heating system with combined water heating. Alde 3020 boiler for improved fuel economy. Washroom panel radiator.
- Refrigerator - NEW Dometic 133 litre tower refrigerator & 12 litre freezer with universal handed door.
- Branded DAB Radio - NEW branded DAB Radio with USB connection point and Bluetooth capability.
- Shower Cubicle - Large white fully lined square shower cubicle with bi-fold partition door and integral lighting. NEW in-shower moulded storage.
- Signal Reception / TV Details - The Lisbon is fitted with a Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial.
- Oven & Grill - Thetford ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - Fitted with a Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners.
- Microwave - Fitted with a branded 700 watt integrated microwave oven with non-moving ceramic hot plate.
Virtual 360 Degrees Tour