Penrose Touring - Jobs / Vacancies
CARAVAN SALES PERSON
If you are a customer focused sales person we have an exciting role working for a Family Owned Caravan Sales, Service and Accessory Centre in Cornwall.
Sales Person Key Requirements
- Listen to our customers requirements and provide them with a professional, knowledgeable, friendly service.
- Identify, target and action new sales opportunities.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Follow processes for the sale of finance and other products.
- Ensure all customers receive a comprehensive and courteous experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be customer focused and willing to be involved in all aspects of the business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident, well presented and able to work as part of a team.
- Honest, professional approach to customers.
- Committed to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Must have a full driving license and the ability to tow caravans would be beneficial.
Although sales and caravan experience are advantageous, more important to us is your character, integrity and ability.
Salary to be negotiated according to experience.
We open from Monday to Saturdays and you will be expected to work all Saturdays (excluding annual leave) with a day off given during the week additional to Sundays off.
You may send your application via email to the Manager - Click Here