Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Discovery D4-4
Size-wise, the Discovery D4-4 is the largest of the three caravans in the Discovery caravan range. This is the only model in the Discovery range with a fixed bed and therefore provides the extra comfort and convenience that this affords - there is no need to transform an area of the caravan into a sleeping area and then back to how it was each night and morning.
A Further Feature To Mention
Almost a decade ago, Bailey caravans introduced the Alu-Tech Bodyshell, a significant departure from the conventional method of caravan construction that had remained unchanged for the previous three decades. The Alu-Tech Bodyshell provides increased strength and durability, improved insulation, improved protection, lighter caravans and better balanced caravans.
- Berths: 4
- Axle Type: Single Axle
- Internal Length: 5.398 m / 17 ' 9 "
- Shipping Length: 7.141 m / 23 ' 5 "
- Overall Width: 2.228 m / 7 ' 4 "
- Overall Height: 2.605 m / 8 ' 6 "
- Internal Headroom: 1.960 m / 6 ' 5 "
- Awning Size ( not supplied ): 1156 cm
- Tyre Sizes: 185/R14C
- MTPLM: 1206 kg
- MRO: 1059 kg
- Total User Payload: 147 kg
- Bed Sizes:
Front Double: 6 ' 2 " x 4 ' 6 "
Front N/S Single: 5 ' 5 " x 2 ' 1 "
Front O/S Single: 5' 5 " x 2 ' 1 "
Rear Fixed Double: 6 ' 1 " x 4 ' 4 "
- Security Features
1) Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
2) CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to the windows and inside gas locker.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chassis - The Discovery has an AL-KO one piece galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - supplied with a 6 year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3 year transferable manufacturers components warranty, the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with integrated header tank.
- Heating and Water Heating System - Truma Combi heating system, combined water and room heating. Truma user friendly digital control panel with adjustable fan and water boost functions. Dual fuel 2kw gas and 1.8kw electric power sources.
- Refrigerator - Dometic 103 litre fridge with electronic ignition.
- Oven & Grill - Fitted with a Thetford Triplex combination oven and grill and a 3 gas burner hob.
- Aerial - Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial
Virtual 360 Degrees Tour