Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Caravan Description - A Walk Through
The Bailey Pegasus Grande GT75 Portofino is one of four, 4 berth caravans in the Pegasus Grande GT75 caravan range. The Portofino is very similar to the Messina. The essential differences are two fold; the Portofino is shorter in length than the Messina and therefore does not provide as much interior space, however it also means that it can be towed by more vehicles than the Messina. The second difference is that the Portofino has a single axle.
The Portofino has a rear island bed layout with a central washroom. Island beds are popular because they leave both sides free; this is particularly useful if you are the kind of couple that likes to get up at different times. With the caravan model the bed is mounted by the headboard end against the rear caravan wall. This means that both the left and right side are independently accessible.
When further sleeping space is required the front lounge area must be converted to a sleeping area at night. The Portofini GT75 will provide a double bed measuring 6' 11" x 4' 5" or two single beds 6' 0" x 2' 0".
An 'easy bed make up system' is provided. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from under the 2 drawer cabinet and glides on rails along the length of the seats. It just helps converting the area into a sleeping area or converting it back to the lounge. Naturally, all windows, skylights and rooflights have integrated blinds to cut out light and provide a darkened room ready for sleeping in.
The central Washroom means that it is available to those sleeping in either the front or the rear of the caravan and thereby reduces the risk of disturbing the sleep of others. The central kitchen is also sensibly positioned for serving meals to the front lounge.
A Feature To Mention
Almost a decade ago, Bailey caravans introduced the Alu-Tech Bodyshell, a significant departure from the conventional method of caravan construction that had remained unchanged for the previous three decades. The Alu-Tech Bodyshell provides increased strength and durability, improved insulation, improved protection, lighter caravans and better balanced caravans.
Bailey Pegasus Grande GT75 Portofino Features
- Vertical Front Skylight Surround With Integral Task Lighting - A distinctive feature of the Bailey Pegasus Grande GT75 caravan range, the vertical front skylight provides lots of daylight into the front lounge area. It can be opened to provide ventilation.
- Security Features
1) TRACKER Retrieve Stolen Vehicle Recovery System ( including first 3 three months subscription fee ).
2) Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
3) CRiS identity number anti-tamper labels attached to windows and inside gas locker.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chassis - The Pegasus Grande GT75 has an AL-KO one-piece galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell
1) Structural interlocking aluminium extrusion framework with no external fixing points and concealed awning channels on both sides
2) Five part fully bonded exterior panel assembly system
3) Upper body panels manufactured using superior bead application laminating technology for a stronger more consistent bond.
4) Upper body panels built using a timber free construction, incorporating a composite plastic internal skeleton, a high-density polystyrene insulation and a GRP inner wall lining
5) Upper body panels cloaked in a single sheet impact resistant GRP outer skin for extra durability.
6) EN-1645-1 Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation, for all-year round usage, confirmed by cold chamber testing
- Truma Solar Panel - NEW Truma 100-watt lightweight flexible solar panel. Helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C-260 cassette toilet
- Heating and Water Heating System - Truma Combi 4 heating system, combined water and room heating with dual fuel 4kw gas and 1.8kw electric power sources
1) Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial
2) TV station with 230v, 12v and up to two aerial sockets
3) NEW Media Station with wireless charging capabilities and portable SONOS speaker.
- Shower / Shower Cubicle - White gloss shower cubicle with bi-fold partition door, integral lighting and riser bar. Inboard shower unit with ceramic ball mixer tap and Ecocamel shower head.
1) Drop down hob cover worktop in matching ‘Warm grey marble’ finish
2) Stainless steel round kitchen sink with concealed fixings, mixer tap
3) Dometic 103 litre refrigerator & 12 litre freezer with electronic ignition
4) Thetford ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device
5) Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners
6) 700 watt branded microwave oven with non-moving ceramic hot plate
- Berths: 4
- Axle Type: Single Axle
- Internal Length: 5.994m / 19′ 8″
- Shipping Length: 7.378m / 24′ 2″
- Overall Width: 2.450m / 8′ 0″
- Overall Height: 2.608m / 8′ 7″
- Internal Headroom: 1.960m / 6′ 5″
- Tyre Sizes: 195/70R15C
- MTPLM: 1574kg
- MRO: 1419kg
- Total User Payload: 155kg
- Bed Sizes:
Front Double: 1.350m x 2.120m / 4' 5" x 6' 11" Measured from the widest point
Front N/S Single: 0.620m x 1.830m / 2' 0" x 6' 0" Measured from the widest point
Front O/S Single: 0.620m x 1.830m / 2' 0" x 6' 0" Measured from the widest point
Rear Fixed Double: 1.910m x 1.540m / 6' 3" x 5' 1" Measured from the widest point
Virtual 360 Degrees Tour