Covid-19 ( Coronavirus )
In line with the current government advice we are very happy to once again be open. We have put in place some recommended procedures which we ask you to read below prior to visiting our shop. We have also detailed our procedures for on line orders so that you can know what happens with your order is placed.
- We have many signs around the shop to help customers follow our safety guidelines with regards to social distancing and cleanliness.
- Our first is to ask you to sanitise your hands when you enter the shop with the sanitiser provided. If you are wearing gloves we will ask you to also disinfect these.
- There is not a one way system around our shop but we ask you to observe social distancing during your visit keeping you and other customers safe.
- Please only handle goods that you intend to purchase, reducing the risk of transfer through handling.
- The till area has a window screen protecting our staff and we ask you as much as is possible to only pay but card transaction and where possible contactless.
- Please again sanitise your hands on leaving our premises.
- During busy periods we may have to enforce a limit on the number of customers in our shop, we thank you for your patience and co-operation when this is necessary.
- We would ask you to phone and pre-book an appointment to view our caravans.
- Again we would ask you to sanitise your hands in the shop before entering any caravans.
On Line orders
- Items are collected from our stores/shop floor by staff members who will have cleaned their hands either by using hand sanitiser or by washing their hands with soap and water.
- The exterior of the items ( Box, Packaging etc ) is then treated with disinfectant. The product is then parcelled by a member of staff who will have cleaned their hands either by using hand sanitiser or by washing their hands with soap and water. They will also wear a mask.
- Where possible, larger items are sent direct from our suppliers to reduce unnecessary extra handling and delivery journeys.
Thank you for your support and assistance. During this time our staff and customer safety will remain our priority.