Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Isabella Air Cirrus North 400 Awning
Now available in widths of both 3 and 4 metres and with air release valves on all three front leg beams so that you can now deflate more quickly when taking it down.
The Cirrus North 400 has a combination of classic Isabella design, high-quality materials and a new IsaAir system. The fronts and gables are made in Isabella's traditional solid-dyed Isacryl, which is a lightweight, robust and above all breathable material.
Thanks to the solid-dyed material, your air awning will retain its beautiful colours for many years to come. The Isacryl fabric allows your air awning to breathe, and the large mosquito nets at both sides make for the best possible indoor climate while minimising condensation.
Large Living Area With A High Ceiling
The Cirrus North 400 has space for the whole family. With a depth of 275cm and vertical walls, you get a spacious living area with a high ceiling. The space can be further increased with the addition of an Annex on both the right and left sides of the awning ( note: requires an additional purchase ). The annex has an extra high zip opening in the sides, making it feel like an integral part of the awning ( see photographs ). This gives you a multi-functional, additional room, measuring 6m2 approximately, that can be used as an extra bedroom, dining area, playroom, etc. With Air Annex on both sides, you double the area of the awning.
No Extra Poles
A special detail of Cirrus North is that it comes with no extra poles. The awning consists solely of air beams, so you don’t have to put extra poles in the canopy or by the caravan. The canopy protects the awning from the elements while providing pleasant shade.
User Friendly Air System
The IsaAir system has just one inflation point for pumping up and is extremely easy to operate. The modular air system, with a valve connection between all modules, allows you to simply isolate an air beam after closing the valve connection to the other modules and replace it without having to take the awning down. The On/Off switch indicates clearly if it is open or closed. The air beams consist of three layers for airtightness and stability.
The Air Cirrus North 400 comes with a number of items as standard which include, a set of curtains, air beam for the veranda solution specially developed, a high performance hand pump with pressure release valve, a draught skirt, a wheel arch cover, Typhoon storm sashes, an awning bag, a peg bag and a peg remover.
- Canopy: Front canopy ( air beams )
- Roof: Light panels in the roof
- Ventilation: Two large ventilation windows with mosquito nets at both ends.
- Supplied As Standard With: Set of curtains, air beam for the veranda solution specially developed, high performance hand pump with pressure release valve, a draught skirt, a wheel arch cover, Typhoon storm sashes, an awning bag, a peg bag and a peg remover.
- IsaAir System: Has just one inflation point for pumping up. Has extra strong, durable three-layer air beams. Has user friendly click system with on/off switch for easy replacement of the air beam.
Isabella IsaAir System
Single Inflation Point
With the Isabella IsaAir System you have just one inflation point for pumping up the entire awning with the added bonus that it is easy to operate.
Modular Air System
The modular air system, with a valve connection between all modules, allows you to simply isolate an air beam, after closing the valve connection to the other modules and replace it without having to take awning down.
On / Off Switch
The On/Off switch gives you a clear indication; you know easily and for certain if it is open or closed.
Air Beam Quality
The air beams consist of three layers for airtightness and stability.
- Fit: The Air Cirrus North 400 is suitable for caravans with a rail height of between 242 and 255cm
- Depth: 275cm
- Width: 400cm
- Weight: 35.5 kg approximately
- No.of Doors: 2
- Main Awning Material: Isacryl 295 g/m2 - a spinneret-dyed ( i.e. the fibres are dyed ), textured-weave, durable acrylic material. Isacryl has the highest achievable fade-resistance thanks to the pigmentation method. The density of the weave plus the impregnation all the way through the material prevent water ingress. Nevertheless, Isacryl is a breathable material, which facilitates the best possible indoor climate in the awning.
- Roof Material: Isaroof Light 240 g/m2 - a UV resistant polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.
- Frame Type: Air Tubes - Advanced Air Tube system with patented coupling modules to ensure proper attachment and easy adjustment and replacement.