Ventura Air Vivo W300 Porch Awning
Compact and smart porch awning for caravans, motorhomes and vans.
With its elegant and simple shape, the Vivo W300 is the perfect choice for short vacations in the great outdoors. The Vivo is extremely easy to set up and can very easily be transformed into an open canopy to create shading during your sunny adventures. The draught excluder air tube helps provide an excellent fit against the caravan / motorhome and the fitted two different diameter beading makes it suitable for caravans, motorhomes and vans.
The Vivo W300 is your true and simple travel companion and has everything you need for a great outdoor holiday. Sewn in curtains on the sides, wide open front/ sides and easy set up makes you ready for vacationing almost instantly when having a Vivo W300 air porch.
The Ventura Air Vivo W300 comes in 2 sizes ( heights ). The Vivo W300 with blue trim is for caravans with a maximum awning rail height of 255 cm and VivoW300 with orange trim is for motorhomes with a max. height of 270-290 cm.
With the Ventura Air Vivo, Isabella have utilised a material they call IsaLite 195 g/m2. This material is notably light in weight and has an easy-to-maintain quality. At the top of the awning, the roof of the Vivo W300 uses a different material altogether, IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2. This is a UV resistant polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.
The awning is void of conventional hard poles. Instead it uses an air-frame which Ventura calls the 'Advanced Air System'. This is a patented system that has coupling modules to ensure proper attachment and easy adjustment. The awning is supplied with a double action air pump.
Comes As Standard With
The Air Vivo comes with a number of items as standard which include, zip out front, side doors / window with ventilation net, sewn in curtains, light panels in the roof, option to roll the entire front to the side, advanced air system, draught excluder with air tube against the caravan, attachment for LED strips, reflective guy straps, pockets for guy straps, fitted with 2 beading diameter options and a double air pump.
- Front Panel: The front panel can be zipped out.
- Doors: Side doors/window with ventilation net
- Roof: There are light panels in the roof.
- Curtains: Sewn-in curtains are provided.
- Draught Excluder: Draught excluder with Air tube - The draught excluder Air tube connects the porch to the caravan effortlessly
- Air System: Advanced Air System
- Pump: Dual Action Air Pump supplied
- Fitting: The awning is fitted with 2 beading diameter options - making it possible for the Citro 350 to be attached to both caravans and wind-out canopies on motorhomes.
- Other Details: The awning has pockets for guy straps. Supplied with reflective guy straps.
- Depth: 260cm
- Width: 300cm
- Weight ( approx ): 22.4 kg ( Std Version - Blue Trim ) / 23.0 kg ( High Version - Orange Trim )
- Frame Type: Inflatable Airframe
- Main Material: Isalite 195 g/m2 - a remarkably lightweight and easy-to-maintain material, Isalite is a coated polyester material, which is durable, lightweight and easy to keep clean.
- Roof Material: IsaRoof Light 240 g/m2 - a UV resistant polyester textile, treated with two layers of breathable acrylic.