Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Pegasus Milan Used Caravan
In good condition, this 4 berth, Pegasus Milan comes with a motor-mover ( Please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor movers just make the process of getting the caravan into the perfect final position - either on-site or at home - just that bit more easier and less likely to cause back-strain.
Further features include an AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System and an AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser; a combination that gives an excellent and assured towing experience. Underneath the caravan body you will find an AL-KO galvanised steel chassis.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - seats are comfortable and in a good condition. As you will see from the photographs they are in a 'U' layout as there is no drawer cabinet to devide them. This provides considerable seating space for family and guests.
- Night-Time Lighting - the lounge has 4 directional spotlights each with their own switch. This means that you can select which ones to have on or off. These are set into the 'four corners' of the lounge. In addition to these there are 2 fixed lights with front diffuser plates and also striplights set behind a small pelmet that run all round the lounge area.
- Daylight - the combination of surrounding windows and the large rooflight above, provide good amounts of daylight into the front lounge. This can be controlled by the integral blinds.
- Storage - The lounge has lots of overhead storage with no less than 8, standard width cupboards. There is of course storage beneath the seats as well. Partial access to this space is achieved via the doors in the seat frames. Full access can be achieved by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame.
- Entertainment - There is a JVC KD-R223 Radio / CD Player. The radio is connected to the Vision Plus VP3 signal amplifier and two stereo speakers for entertainment and your enjoyment.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track. It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral pleated blinds. You can either make the area into a double bed; 6' 10" x 6' 3" or single beds; 2 @ 6' 3" x 2' 3"
- Storage - The kitchen has a 5 overhead locker style cupboards ( 6 if you include the 1 over the microwave ), a cupboard beneath the worktop that provides a cutlery drawer and 2 storage baskets and a cupboard beneath the oven. If further storage is needed there is more on the opposite side of the caravan in the Dinette area that can be utilised.
- Daylight - the window behind the sink, the window in the dinette area plus the small rooflight above give good daylight into the kitchen area. The rooflight also provides a way of controlling moisture and condensation produced by cooking.
- Night-Time Lighting - there are 4 fixed spotlights in-front of the overhead cupboards and 2 fixed spotlights under them that will shine light onto the worktop, hob and sink. There is also a main ceiling light to give general light to the area.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a Thetford combined oven and grill with electronic ignition and flame failure device. The Thetford hob unit has 4 gas burners. There is also a Daewoo microwave oven giving further cooking options.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen comes with a Dometic 115 litre refrigerator with electronic ignition and a detachable, full width freezer compartment.
TV Station Area
Sensibly positioned in the caravan for viewing both from the front lounge and the dinette area, the TV station has the usual TV connection point, 12 volt and mains socket power points. These are connected to a Vision Plus VP3 signal booster and the aerial. There is also a cupboard for storage of DVD's, leads etc or if you prefer this could be utilised for extra kitchen storage.
The Dinette Area
Well positioned for serving meals from the kitchen, the dinette area is directly opposite. There are 3 overhead cupboards in this area which may be utilised for the kitchen if required. Further storage space is provided under the seats. 2 Directional spotlights and the main ceiling light provide light at night or in low light conditions. This area can of course be used as a sleeping area. There is a ceiling mounted curtain rail to separate the area off when this is the case. The bed sizes are; 1 @ 6' 4" x 2' 2" and 1 @ 6' 3" x 2' 0".
The Rear Washroom
At the rear of the caravan, this a roomy washroom, providing plenty of space for towelling down after a refreshing shower. Daylight is provided by the window and roof vent and nighttime lighting by the single fixed spotlight and main ceiling light.
We will walk you around the washroom. As you enter, immediately on your left is the Thetford C260 cassette toilet with a large wall mounted mirror above it. Next, set into the corner, you will find the main wardrobe style cupboard. This has a hanging rail for clothes that need to be kept a bit smarter and a shelves at the bottom.
Moving further round we come to the washbasin with single mixer tap. This has a cupboard beneath it and shelves to the right. Above this is the window.
Next, we come to the shower cubicle measuring 70cm x 65cm approximately. It has a roof vent to help control condensation and a bi-folding door for entrance/exit.
Finally, we come to another storage cupboard with hanging rail and drawers to the bottom section.
YOUR NEW ASSET COULD BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
Ask about the finance options available
Make and Model
Bailey Pegasus Milan Used Caravan
Hire Purchase Representative Example
59 x £ 195.80
Total Amount of Credit
Total Amount Payable
Purchase Fee ( included in the final payment above )
Duration of Agreement ( Months )
Interest Rate ( Fixed )
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.