Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Bailey Unicorn Cabrera Used Caravan
This 2017, 4 berth, single axle, Unicorn Cabrera caravan is in a good condition both internally and externally. This caravan comes with the benefits of a motor-mover ( please note: motor-movers are not included in the warranty ). Motor-movers are excellent for taking the stress ( mentally and physically ) out of the exacting task of positioning the caravan both on the camping site and on the home driveway.
The Front Lounge
- Seating - the seating is in a lovely condition and is comfortable to sit on. Each seat provides 110cm approximately of available seating ( actual seating length is longer - 150cm approximately before the draw cabinet and bolster cushions are taken into account.
- Night-Time Lighting - The front lounge has 4 directional spotlights that are positioned into the 'four corners'. Each light has it's own switch and therefore you can choose which ones you want to have on or off. In addition to these there are several small inset spotlights to provide ambient light set on the ceiling and in-front of the overhead lockers.
- Daylight - Daylight comes into the lounge area via the large front skylight, the surrounding windows and the rooflight above. The rooflight also provides a means of controlling the lounge temperature particularly in hot weather.
- Storage - The lounge has 4 overhead lockers of fairly standard width with 2 shelf units in each front corner. The storage space beneath the seats can be accessed by removing the seat cushions and lifting the slatted wood frame ( this gives full access ). Additional storage is provided by the 2 drawers in the drawer cabinet which also has storage space beneath it.
- Using As A Sleeping Area - The front lounge has an Easy Bed Make-Up System. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out and runs on a glide-track ( see photographs ). It makes the process of changing the lounge into a sleeping area easier and less tiresome. To cut out light, all rooflights and windows have integral blinds. You can make the area into a double bed; 6' 6" x 4' 1" or two single beds: 5' 7" x 2' 2"
- Entertainment - There is a Radio / CD player for entertainment and enjoyment that is connected to stereo speakers and a signal booster. The TV connection point and power sockets are right at the very front of the lounge set into the window sill.
The main section of the kitchen is situated directly opposite when you enter the caravan but actually occupies both sides of the caravan - with the fridge being door/near side. The 'P' shape of the worktop not only gives more worktop space but also serves to divide kitchen from the lounge section.
- Storage - The kitchen has 2 overhead cupboards plus a wall mounted bottle/drinks cabinet. Beneath the worktop there is a curved fronted cupboard with 3 shelves. To the right of that is a drawer with cutlery tray and a further storage space beneath. Beneath the oven is a the usual cupboard for storing baking trays and on the opposite side of the caravan there is a cupboard above the fridge.
- Daylight - the wide window behind the hob and sink, the window in the main entrance door and the rooflight in the ceiling all provide daylight into the kitchen. ( The rooflight also provides a means of controlling moisture from cooking )
- Night-Time Lighting - 7 small spotlights provide extra lighting to the kitchen when needed.
- Cooking - The kitchen is fitted with a domestic style oven and grill - both are in good condition. There is an inset hob with 3 gas burners and 1 electric hotplate and further cooking options are provided my the Daewoo microwave.
- Refrigerator - The kitchen has a Dometic 133 litre fridge with electronic ignition and 'freezer top box'.
- Other - the kitchen has a stainless steel sink with single mixer tap.
The Central Washroom / Shower Cubicle
The Washroom and Shower are situated in the center of the caravan. As such, they are accessible from the front lounge and rear bedroom ( if you are sleeping in the front lounge there is no need to go through the rear bedroom at night to get to the toilet ). The washroom features a linen basket, a wall mounted storage cupboard and a Thetford cassette toilet. The washbasin has a wall mounted mirror above it with storage beneath.
- Daylight - the window and rooflight bring daylight into the washroom. The rooflight also provides a means of dispersing moisture and aiding the reduction of condensation.
- Night-Time Lighting - the washroom has 6 small fixed spotlights and there is also a fixed spotlight in the shower cubicle.
- Shower Cubicle - the shower cubicle measures 70 x 51cm approximately. It has it's own fixed spotlight and is fitted with the popular EcoCamel shower head.
The bedroom provides the comfort and convenience of a fixed 'island' double bed providing easier access to the bed from both sides. The bedroom also has a highly 'mirrored' layout with cupboard storage on both sides.
- Storage - On each side there is a wardrobe with hanging rail that has a separate cupboard space beneath. Over the bed are 2 cupboards and a central shelf unit. The cupboards have internal shelves. There is of course, a space under the bed that can be used for storage as well. Above each window there is also a shelf for storage.
- Daylight - each side of the bedroom has a wide, landscape window . There is also a good-sized rooflight above giving balanced daylight to the bedroom.
- Night-Time Lighting - the bedroom has 8 small, fixed spotlights plus 2 directional spotlights at the headboard end of the bed.
- Sleeping - the double island bed measurements are 6' 1" x 4' 7"
- Other - the bedroom has it's own TV connection point with 12 volt and mains power sockets. This situated on the wall section that divides the washroom and bedroom.
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Chassis - AL-KO one-piece galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- TV Signal - fitted with a Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial.
- Heating / Water - Alde Hydronic Compact 3020 programmable radiator heating system with combined water heating. Alde 3020 boiler. Washroom panel radiator.
- Refrigerator - Dometic 133 litre tower refrigerator with electronic ignition.
- Cooking - Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device. Thetford dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners. Stainless steel 800 watt microwave oven.
- Entertainment - a DAB Radio / CD player / MP3 player with USB connection point and bluetooth capability.
- Shower Cubicle - approximate size: 70cm x 51cm.
- Cassette Toilet - Thetford C260 cassette toilet with remote header tank.
- Blinds - blinds to the principal windows - adding that extra privacy factor.
- Double Glazing - for extra comfort in those colder periods.
- Fly Screens - helps keep out those unwanted insects.
- Other: Truma gas BBQ point. Exterior 230v socket and a gas BBQ point.
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY and should be treated and understood as such.
- Berth: 4
- Year: 2017
- Shipping Length: 7.358 (24' 1")
- Overall Width: 2.28m (7' 6")
- MTPLM: 1550kg / 30.5 cwt
- MRO: 1395kg / 27.5 cwt
- Total User Payload: 155kg / 3.0 cwt
- Bed Size - Front Double: 6' 6" x 4' 1"
- Bed Size - Front N/S Single: 5' 7" x 2' 2"
- Bed Size - Front O/S Single: 5' 7" x 2' 2"
- Bed Size - Rear Fixed Double: 6' 1" x 4' 7"
Please Note: Due to the considerable changes to and sheer volume of makes and models of caravans AND the difficulty of obtaining historical information, it cannot be guaranteed that the details given here are correct. Thus they are given AS A GUIDE ONLY as should be treated and understood as such.
Used caravans from PENROSE TOURING come with a 12 month warranty for peace of mind.