Picture Gallery - Click Any Image To Enlarge
Caravan Description - A Walk Through
The Bailey Unicorn Seville is the only two berth model in the range ( in fact every other model in the range is a four berth ). As such, it is the shortest model in the range. It does not have a fixed bed. However, it's overall length means your vehicle is more likely to be suitable for towing it.
When the front lounge is required as a sleeping space there is an 'easy bed make up system' provided. This is an array of wooden slats that pulls out from under the 2 drawer cabinet and glides on rails along the length of the seats. It just helps converting the area into a sleeping area or converting it back to the lounge.
Naturally, all windows, skylights and rooflights have integrated blinds to cut out light and provide a darkened room ready for sleeping in. The front lounge will provide a double bed measuring 6' 4" x 4' 11" OR two single beds ( both the same size ) - 6' 5" x 2' 1"
Unicorn Seville Series 5 Specifications
- Berth: 2
- Axle Type: Single
- Shipping Length: 6.474 ( 21' 3" )
- Overall Width: 2.264m ( 7' 5" )
- Overall Height: 2.669m ( 8' 9" )
- Internal Headroom: 1.96m ( 6' 5" )
- MTPLM: 1415 kg
- MRO: 1289 kg
- Total User Payload: 126 kg
- Bed Size - Front Double: 1.93m x 1.52m / 6'4" x 4'11" Measured from the widest point
- Bed Size - Front N/S Single: 1.95m x 0.63m / 6'5" x 2'1" Measured from the widest point
- Bed Size - Front O/S Single: 1.95m x 0.63m / 6'5" x 2'1" Measured from the widest point
- NEW vertical front infinity window and moulded surround with integral task lighting and speakers - A distinctive feature of the Bailey Unicorn Series 5, the vertical front infinity window provides lots of daylight into the front lounge area. It can be opened to provide ventilation and has an integral two part pleated flyscreen and a night blind as well.
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System - an anti-snaking system for caravans. ATC monitors for instability, making every journey you take safer and more controlled.
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser - stabilisers reduce rolling and pitching whilst you are towing and significantly improve the smoothness of a journey. They give the driver greater confidence and control.
- AL-KO Chasis - The Unicorn Seville has an AL-KO one piece galvanised steel chassis, braking system and running gear.
- Truma Solar Panel - an 80 watt solar panel mounted on the roof helps provide energy by charging up your battery for free. Keeps your leisure battery charged without any effort and doesn't rely on your memory!
- Alu-Tech Bodyshell - Supplied with a 6-year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3-year transferable manufacturers warranty, the Alu-Tech bodyshell is a patented aluminium external framework that clamps the bodyshell panels together. As a result there are fewer external joints making the shell more weatherproof. Thicker panels provide significantly better insulation keeping you warm in the cold and cooler in the summer.
- Tracker System - TRACKER Monitor Thatcham CAT 7 approved Stolen Vehicle Recovery System (including first 3 months subscription fee)
- Alloy Wheels - New ‘Silver’ 15” TUV tested alloy wheels
- ALDE Radiator Heating and Water Heating System - The Alde Hydronic Compact 3020 programmable radiator heating system with combined water heating and washroom panel radiator. The Seville is also fitted with an Alde 3020 boiler providing improved fuel economy.
- Branded DAB Radio / CD / MP3 Player - New branded DAB Radio with USB connection point and Bluetooth capability
- Signal Reception - Fitted with Vision Plus Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial.
- USB Sockets - Up to four USB sockets in directional spotlights and new wall mounted sockets
- Oven & Grill - Thetford ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Hob - Thetford duel fuel hob with electronic hot plate and three gas burners.
- Microwave - New 700 watt Dometic microwave oven with non-moving ceramic hot plate
Virtual 360 Degrees Tour